a cinderella story

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
molly

a cinderella story

Post by molly »

mm
oh my god. i saw a cinderella story last night, and it touched me to the heart. basically its based on cinderella but in nowadays, and Hilary Duff is 'Cinderella' at a Halloween dance. she meets her true love, dressed as 'Prince Charming' and in the end... i won't give it away. it's so good but it's totally unrealistic (well, the true love part. it's a classic teen movie - loser + jock = true love? yeah. right) but some parts are very true to life ('Cinderella' gets picked on by all the cool kids and hangs out with a very weird guy).
it's really good and i recommend for all girls to see it with their friends or just force your boyfriend to go with you (and if youre single, there's lots of guys that hang around after ever screening of it hoping to meet a single girl coming out - i myself am single no more!! yay!)
but if you just like Hilary Duff (or Chad Michael Murray) it's an awesome movie...

basically? see the movie.
molly
bb
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

well, hilary duff is hot.
-Lee
katrebelNY

hmmm

Post by katrebelNY »

yes she is hot!
dave

Post by dave »

My sister got this as a present from a friend on DVD from Hong Kong. The sotry (for me) was pretty typical, above average for the genre though. What really made the film special was Jennifer Coolidge's evil stepmother. Hillarious. I love her in everything, and I love her playing the dumb blode.

*I've NEVER seen my husband's hidden will before!*
*My face is back!*
They don't seem like much on paper, but when read by her, classic.

Dave

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”