Poor Neglected Section

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Peregrine

Poor Neglected Section

Post by Peregrine »

I might as well break in this section, since my blog was loaded with angel stuff last year.

I have not gone much into angels recently, but I was very stressed (again) the other day regarding my old car. We had to go get a major repair done because it was becoming a safety hazard, when I saw a single fresh white feather on top of the car before we left.

Small fresh white feathers like that are supposed to be a sign an angel is nearby.
junglejym

Post by junglejym »

when I saw a single fresh white feather on top of the car before we left.
did the feather help?

how did the fix go on the car?

are white feathers rare?
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

The feathers kept falling like crazy last year. I'd see them fresh-fallen but no birds around in sight. It was weird. It was while I was the sole care-giver for my newborn and a sick husband on chemotherapy. I had not seen them in a while, which is maybe why things went south even further, come to think of it.

As for the car, that was a weird story. We had gone to one place who had a special on new tires. We went to this one for other repairs, as they had discounts and specials on these repairs. They noticed the new tires, but there was a problem with the tie-rods. We knew that one, because we could hear them whenever we drove and it was becoming a safety hazard.

As they went to fix the tie-rods, the mechanic broke a few other pieces in the car. Instead of living down to negative stereotypes, they were honest upfront about it and replaced it all for free, no extra charge for the parts nor the labor.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
junglejym

Post by junglejym »

It was weird. It was while I was the sole care-giver for my newborn and a sick husband on chemotherapy.
so sorry to hear this.. i hope things are better.
they were honest upfront about it and replaced it all for free, no extra charge for the parts nor the labor.
thats great!!

so the feathers did bring about good endings. :)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”