Pendulum Charts

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
[cherokeewind]

Pendulum Charts

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I've been designing some new pendulum charts recently...you can try them out.

The posted images are low resolution, to get a high resolution photo the resolution 350 ppi, that prints out at slightly over 4 inches by almost 3 1/2 inches...use the links to load your browser. Save the image, I print mine out on inkjet paper then glue them to a cardboard backing. Use your photo software...make sure the resolution says 350 ppi in the sizing box. If the image is less than 4 inches wide, change the resolution number so the print size adjusts.
****Note****
I tried saving these images and they printed out a smaller size. To fix the problem open in your software program first, leave the resolution 350 ppi and change only the print size so it is at least 4 inches (I use 4 1/8) wide and almost 3 1/2 inches high. To be precise 4.171" x 3.485". You can right-click over the link and select "save link as" also. Either way if I use Foxfire browser to get the image from here...it becomes smaller if printed or save a copy of it without changing the size first. So check your file print output size first.

Personal Chart

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh21 ... rsonal.jpg

Weather Planner

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh21 ... eather.jpg

Both charts have a compass to find the direction of something. Line up North with the North. When using the compass, penddulum should rotate around the outer circle until you ask where something is...you may need to get more specific sometimes before it points. If you start with the compass, you can finish up by asking questions. For some reason the signal will go from compass to the reading part, but not from the questions into the compass. Otherwise you will just pick up a random direction signal. The compass on either chart may at times alert you to severe weather conditions approaching or even earthquakes. :cry:
Cherokeewind
Moon_Child

Post by Moon_Child »

Thanks for posting this. I've been meaning to work with my pendulum more!
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Your're welcome...I might add, when you need to find out what direction something is from you...often my pendulum will rotate around the outer part where the directions are or as I call it "the compass". But not always, so can't really set rules for that...use the yes/no with questions about how far away the thing or place is.
Cherokeewind
elicit

Post by elicit »

thank you for spending you time on this project i will try it later tonight with my dowser pendulum
Never Let Your Past Rule Your Future
Be who you are not what others want to see
Every action has a reaction
Divine_Energy555

Post by Divine_Energy555 »

Thanks a lot for this!
I been meaning to find a good pendulum chart!
Mind if I try it out?
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Feel free to use them...I recently discovered something interesting. If you have ever used divining rods or L-rods as they are commonly called...where the rods cross, mark the spot. Placing a pendulum chart right on that spot the divining rods crossed will allow you to do a pendulum reading. You can ask questions about the thing and find out more, even where it is located. Keep in mind, diving rods can cross when you walk across a line of field for an object. It may actually be at a 90 degree angle, to your side and some distance away.

Divining rods of course, are used by water dowsers, ghost hunters, utility companies, for crude oil drilling, and in gold mining operations.
Cherokeewind
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

Thanks for posing this, I 've a question, what's the best materal for a pendulum?
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

lilimitzuki wrote:Thanks for posing this, I 've a question, what's the best materal for a pendulum?
To be honest, anything you like. I think there are many "best materials" to use. But, I try to avoid anything that attracts a magnet. It is not that iron, steel won't work...it can work, except the energies don't feel right when using for divination.

Silver chain with a clear Quartz crystal would be at the top of the list if there was a "best material".
Cherokeewind
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

Thanks, I've bought a purple Quarts crystal pendulum
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

lilimitzuki wrote:Thanks, I've bought a purple Quarts crystal pendulum
Good for you...if charging it, here is a thread for using the elements. Purple Quartz would work for the element water, which is good for psychic readings and dowsing. Of course all pendulums, charged or not charged work for psychic readings when held over a chart.

The post
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=8328
Cherokeewind
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

Thanks! :D
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

I know this thread is old, but I thought I'd add anyway:
I actually use my pocketwatch for a pendulum.
I'm pretty sure it's silver, at least.
It's pretty accurate, as far as yes/no goes, but I don't try more difficult things with it.
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Crowfeather wrote:I know this thread is old, but I thought I'd add anyway:
I actually use my pocketwatch for a pendulum.
I'm pretty sure it's silver, at least.
It's pretty accurate, as far as yes/no goes, but I don't try more difficult things with it.
Pocket watch, silver...nice...I can think of one more use for it. If you've misplaced something, should be able to walk around with it hanging there, until it swings in the direction of, to find that lost or misplaced item.
Cherokeewind
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I use my Tiger's Eye necklace. and I don't use charts...just asked it a question...like where is a Shadow(bad juju...annoying blighters) and it would be 'pulled' in one direction. That is as far as my extent goes...otherwise I consult my tarot cards...but I will try these next time I'm not so lazy
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

*scratches head* I have a problem with asking a question like "where?". When a pendulum starts swinging, it swings in two directions. Like If i ask it show me yes, it may swing north and south. It can't swing just north. So how do i know if it's "pulled" one way? I may go the exact oppisate direction by mistake!

Return to “General Divination”