Soul

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Marie*

Soul

Post by Marie* »

I just found this person with an absolutley fabulous voice. Her debut album came out last September, but I am slow sometimes... lol. Anyways, if you want to hear some soul check out Joss Stone. She may only be 17, but damn she can sing!! She's my new fave artist. I change a lot. But her voice just takes you in!

Marie
Dancing_Moon_Child

Post by Dancing_Moon_Child »

Sighing......yes, she has a wonderfully captivating voice. My other favorite of the moment is Josh Groban. Anyone listen to him?
Peace and Love,
Dancing Moon Child ::coolglasses::
If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy.
Anon

"A wee child toddling in a wonder world, I prefer to their dogma my excursions into
the natural gardens where the voice of the Great Spirit is heard in the twittering of
birds, the rippling of mighty waters, and the sweet breathing of flowers. If this is
Paganism, then at present, at least, I am a Pagan."
Zitkala-Sa (Sioux)
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I've heard of Joss Stone. She is talented
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”