Topic Relevance: What belongs here?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
jcrowfoot

Topic Relevance: What belongs here?

Post by jcrowfoot »

Ok, I just wanted to clarify for people how I decide what I move and what I don't, since this topic DOES refer to lucid dreaming, and the boundaries get mighty fuzzy.

My understanding is that lucid dreaming is where you control the events in your dreams, and in fact is sometimes considered co-location. We have an entire other topic for prophetic dreams, dream interpretation, and the like.
Please post those kind of questions there. I had to move one topic over to Dreams not because of the word of an original poster (truthfully it was borderline..) but due to conversational drift it wound up being pretty off topic.

Now I don't want to become a control freak about this, since this is a small topic and goodness knows we need all the content we can get. But I want to get that content honestly. :) Thanks for understanding, and if you have issues with what I've done, please post on this or put a new one up in "Suggestions".
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Couldn't agree with you more crow. It's far better to keep topics in their relevant sections and makes me happy too.
:D

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”