Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
poetry_princess

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Post by poetry_princess »

I went to go see this yesterday, and you MUST see it. Its an awsome movie, it was very well done, and its the best one yet. so, go see it!!!!!!!!!
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
SilverFox*

Post by SilverFox* »

oh!!
you sooo suck!!
I cant wait to see it!! I doubt I'll be able to see it in theatres....cuz I never get to see movies since they took our theatre out....the closest one is like 3 hrs away!!! but I cant wait to see it!!
They just better keep all three kids, Daniel, Emma, and Rupert and all the rest for ALL the movies...they keep saying, they're too old looking, yet by the 7th books they're like 18 anyhow!! and they have friggen 30 yr olds playing teenagers all the time so its bull they cant keep them..they're perfect for the parts!!
OK, enough for my rant...lol...Cant wait to see it tho!!!
**~**Blessed Be.**~**
poetry_princess

^^ hehe. you will love it when you get to see it. yeah, i hear they are wanting to replace the kid that plays harry. that would be a stupid move in my opinion. The audience is so used to the rate at which they were growing...its unecessary to replace them with younger looking kids.

i think they did an excellent job replacing dumbledore...and the acting has gotten a bit better.

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
SilverFox*

Post by SilverFox* »

yea..they said they might just keep Daniel (Harry) and change the others to keep the kids into it...but thats stupid!! They are the perfect actors for it, and unless someone else dies..they better keep 'em all!! Cuz they're suppose to age in the books, etc...so it makes sense...
Yea?? Any pictures I've seen of the new Dumbledore he looks creepy and scary....but I soo wanna see it!!
**~**Blessed Be.**~**
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I saw it and it is awesome!!!!!! I liked the book better tho.
**Nothing is set in stone**
poetry_princess

yeah, books are always better than movies

Abren

Post by Abren »

I have to admit, i thought it was poor after the previous two movies. Stuff was missed, out re-arrenged and there were lots of bits my little brother couldn't understand because he fins the books hard to read.
If that was the standerd of the 3rd one, which is not really much longer then the second of first, i am not even goona go see the 4th and 5th in the cinemas, maybe not at all. Because so much of the story will be missing, the 4th film will have to be ricdicusly long to fit in the World Cup and Triwizard cup.
And yet, they miss out loads of firebolt stuff, Hogsmeade stuff, and why Harry Patronus's is a stag, but still have time for stupid "You are so much like your father but you have your mother's eyes" conversations.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”