Astral Projection

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Suppose;

Astral Projection

Post by Suppose; »

I have this friend (no, this isn't code for I want to know, but I'm too shy to ask, I swear!) who is interested in Astral Projection.

Though, I know the basics of it, I don't really know a lot about it in depth. So, I suggested she read some books.
Well, of course, she's never heard of any, and I've never really seen that many either.

I know I could google, and should, but I'm too lazy. It's one of my downfalls. I was wondering if any of you wonderfully kind and helpful people (I'm buttering you up :wink:) would mind sharing some good authors and books that you know of on the subject.

Thanks so much,
Suppose;
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

just take the rollercoaster. (i mean google btw)

there is a site called astral society and many others who go in depth on the subject, if you or your friend still have questions about it after reading through a couple of site's you can send me a PM, i've been doing it for 4-5 years now (just succeeded to, ok almost).

but try the rollercoaster, it will give you such an adrenalin rush from all the information that get's thrown in your face you just have to click a link :P
Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

Google is an amazing thing, isn't it?
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

Two words, Robert Bruce, the guy is the Godfather of AP, well nearly :wink:

You should try his book 'Mastering Astral Projection' a step-by-step guide to APing which is like a Bible lol.

A big must have!

Happy Travels one and all :D
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

I'll tell my friend.

Once I've worked on my divination and herbalism more, I'll probably start looking into Astral Travel too. It's one of those things that I'm interested in as well.
[Enlightenment]

Learning to AP will probably be one of the most amazing things you've ever done... that's once you've mastered it as it takes lots of patience, but once you've done it a few times you won't look back. It really is an enlightening experience that can teach you so much about yourself, and not just about yourself now in this world, but in your past and future life's.

I'm no expert, far from it lol, but I'm getting there now, and I'm having so much fun in the process.

Don't give up, keep trying and you will persevere in the end, it will be worth it :wink:
~Blessings One and All~

Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

Ah, see you're getting me all excited!
lol

It's hard for me to keep my focus on just a few things, I'm always taking on more than I can handle.
:?
[Enlightenment]

HaHa, you sound like me lol. I often take on more than I can shew, bad habbit of mine, well it sometimes pays off when I put my mind to it. Well worth the hard work though :)
~Blessings One and All~

hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Enlightenment wrote:Two words, Robert Bruce, the guy is the Godfather of AP
Amen sister!

You can't go wrong with this guy.
Also put Robert Peterson on your list too.
:D
Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

Thanks for the references
I'll keep them in mind.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

add robert monroe too :P

learning to AP take's time, i've been learning for close to 6 yrs now (give or take) and i only just managed to do it, but the process is fun and there are allot of things you can do before even AP-ing. (that sounded weird)
twilight

Post by twilight »

I'm currently trying to AP (..Well not right this moment.) I lay in bed at night and try and do it, my mind tends to wander and I have to keep dragging it back. I heard people saying that their limbs start tingling, mine don't. They start to feel really heavy, my hands feel like they are huge and weigh loads.

...And then I normally wake up in the morning after falling asleep. :roll:
NightSky

Post by NightSky »

Ive also been trying to A.P (unsuccessfully) but thats down to my lack of experience. I found a few pretty good sites on the web through google. So if i were you id start there, helped me to start!
Have fun with it and percivere, itll be worth it!...i hope

NightSky
XxVampirePuppyxX

Post by XxVampirePuppyxX »

hey i know this is alittle outta date:lol: buuttt i found one on this site =] http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=5561 i just started reading it now and a book well psychic warroir (to late at night for spelling sorry =]) its a true story about a secret unit in the FBI that do recon on other countries using Astral travel and i kinda remember the authour ummmm David Moorehouse im not tooo sure soz =]

yeah ummm i dont have a fancy signature =] hahahaha
nini

Post by nini »

during my college days we have the opportunity to learn and practice about this in one subject called parapsychology. it is very amazing and rewarding. you can even spy on your boyfriend without letting him know. ahhhh those were my foolish college days.

however, though it is easy to perform, you need a lot of concentration. most of the time the mind is willing but the body is weak and thus results to failure.

just a reminder, if your friend does not have a third eye, expect the unexpected as she/he will be able to see the unseen spirits. possession is also possible from "wondering souls". death is also posible when the golden cord which serves as link betweent the physical body and the astral body brokes :cry:
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”