!!!YAY HARRY POTTER!!!!!

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
saianalyd

!!!YAY HARRY POTTER!!!!!

Post by saianalyd »

the LAST BOOK EVER CAME OUT AT MIDNIGHT && IM GOIN TO GET IT TOMORRO

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
-lydia
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

lol, i got mine earlier today...its so good, im only about a undred and a bit pages into it, i unexpectadly got drunk so i havent got as far as i'd like. i shed a tear when hediwg dies...so f*cking sad...i shed a few tears over it. im not as far as i like...the bicardi told me not too read any more...
Arien

Post by Arien »

At last!

I'm not a fan anymore so I'm just going to wait for 6 months for the finnish translation to come. No rush.
saianalyd

Post by saianalyd »

lol i cried so hard
hedwig was the best owl ever!!!!!!!!!!
-lydia
Malvok

Post by Malvok »

I know so many deaths... my book has tear stains thoughout it. oh damn i sheading a tear right now just thinking about the book.
Bob: "I'm board"

Malvok: "So go on an adventure!"

Bob: "What adventure?"

Malvok: "Make your own own adventure then."

Bob: "Make my own? You can't just make up an adventure!"

Malvok: "Sure you can!"
**Malvok Steals Bob's Cloths starts running away**
Malvok: "THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!"
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

I LOVE harry potter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never read any of the books but I loved every single movie made and i cant wait for the next 2

ive seen countless interviews

read tons of spoilers

i just cant get enough and when the last movie is over im gonna be soooooooooooo sad and maybe that will entice me to read the books
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

the movies are just...well...terrible(not too bad visually, but in comparrison to the books)they f*ck with the story and events too much. i was absolutely disgusted with most recent movie...that director needs to be shot
Malvok

Post by Malvok »

None of the movies i've seen (yet to see the Fifth I know it;s been out so long i'm going in the next couple days.) have held a candle to the books. I've always gotten more pleasure from reading the books than the movie.

It;s because in the movie their on a time limit they have to rush things. So they end up skipping all the little things that you can't get in the movie. I don't See how in the Movies Neville is going to get to be anything like the end of the book. If he's not to a certain point in the newest movie it's going to be hopeless to get the effect the book had. currently i think it's already almost hopeless for that effect to be reached now.

This is why a series of Fantasy novels should never be turned into movies. the effect is lost.
Bob: "I'm board"

Malvok: "So go on an adventure!"

Bob: "What adventure?"

Malvok: "Make your own own adventure then."

Bob: "Make my own? You can't just make up an adventure!"

Malvok: "Sure you can!"
**Malvok Steals Bob's Cloths starts running away**
Malvok: "THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!"

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”