'Real Solar Zodiac'?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Elem

'Real Solar Zodiac'?

Post by Elem »

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before but, it's worth a read:

http://www.geocities.com/astrologyzodia ... zodiac.htm

It basically describes the 'Real' solar Zodiac, compared to the 'Tropical' Zodiac we're used to using.. Essentially, it means that many people have their star-signs 'wrong', if it's correct. It seems to make sense, but just wondering what all you guys think about it? :)

Elem
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Ya, I think that stuff is wicked cool. Thanks Elem---we seem to enjoy a lot of similar things. The "Real" Zodiac sure seems to have its measurements down! Whether one is going with the tropical zodiac or the "correct" one it really doesn't matter. Astrology works each and everytime and I believe it is much more a matter of finding what rings for the person at such and such a time. Under the "new" system, I would be sun sign Virgo, (whereas now Libra) and Moon in Aquarius (traditionally high in Pisces). Pretty much under the correct zodiac everyone is back a sign. Ironically though, under the traditional Tropical Placidius structure, my chart still screams of Virgo and Aquairian energy--just in different voices. I argue that the energy is not lost, just slightly altered under a different screen. The overall power of astrology loses nothing and there are so many ways to filter the info, that it is truly a wondrous and inexhaustible art.

Blessings and thanks for the site Elem--I will re-read it for sure.

bsp
brokenxdreams

Post by brokenxdreams »

According to the chart on that link, I'm a Capricorn. Some of it's features fit me, but my original sign (Aquarius) fits me almost perfectly.
I've read somewhere that some people were born in the wrong time (usually off by a few months) and therefore their sign could be completely wrong..Does anyone know something about that?
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Makes interesting reading that's for sure.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”