My son's dreams

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
[aphrodite]

My son's dreams

Post by [aphrodite] »

Bearing in mind he's just turned 3, he had his usual afternoon nap today, after about an hour he woke up crying, I went in to his room and he was rubbing his head. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he'd hit his head playing football with grandad. Bearing in mind my dad has been dead for 13 months now. He told me they where playing somewhere he didn't know with a brown ball, we've never owned a brown ball.

He has had things of this sort before, once he saw my mum's phone which is O2 (you know with the bubbles) he said it was grandad.

Just thought I would ask for peoples opinion's on this.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

it would seem he and his grandfather hang out.

am i right in assuming they were close?

as for the pain, while dreaming we believe that is reality, and in a certain train of though it is. so sometimes we believe the pain too.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

When I was four, my grandpa died. He died on my birthday, actually. I saw him walk into the room I was sleeping in (walking! he wasn't able to walk when he'd been alive!) and sat down and talked to me. He said goodbye, and walked out a window like it was a door. I ran to the window but no one was there.

So maybe you have a child with a gift for seeing. He's brave! I was terrified to tell my mom because I knew everyone knew he was dead and wasn't coming back. I got in trouble for talking about him as if he was around. The funny thing is, I understood that I wasn't seeing him the same way as he was when he was alive, and I knew he was dead... just a ghost.

I dreamt about him for years after that. I always felt happy when I saw him.

I know that's not very conclusive, but I hope it helps.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Thanks for the input guys. He was close to my dad, but he died just before Justin's 2nd birthday, I'd like to think he visits.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX
brokenxdreams

Post by brokenxdreams »

I believe that toddlers and babies are able to visit the spirit world; I'm guessing he went and hung out with his grandpa for a while.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

personally i think children can see alot more untill we convince them "it's just thier imagination"
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I totally agree, kids and animals see alot more than we adults, they are more perseptive. I do also believe that us adults knowingly or not kind of program youngsters into not opening their minds and infact closing them off to unimaginable possibilities.

Not fact ofcourse just my opinion.

I do hope he still spends some time with my dad coz he was fun to be around, and you could hear his laugh from miles away, :lol: bless.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”