annika_kapalika says hi!!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
annika_kapalika

annika_kapalika says hi!!

Post by annika_kapalika »

hi all... and hi to the admins for adding me! i love you <3

my name is annika_kapalika. i am 33-year-old woman and i live in the philippines. i am a solitary practitioner. i discovered that i am a unicorn when i was a kid when people who said they are linked to fairies wanted to kidnapped me saying i'm one of their kind. hahaha.

when i was teen, i discovered some inner talent. i met a witch online who taught me some of the things i know. then came college, family and academic life then work-life became hard for me i shut off my unicorn powers. but you see, you can't deny who you really are so come 2015, after 7 years of denying who i was, i started embracing me for who i am. i went on a soul searching trip in the himalayas and went back as a new unicorn smiley_dance

i feel sad though because i lost contact with that witch i met online. she would normally send her lessons via a mailing list and we would message her if we have questions regarding rituals whatsoever. i hope to reconnect with her someday but unfortunately, i only know her photo, and have forgotten her nickame and email :( i hope she is here. if you are, i want to tell you thank you and i love you.

my major natural unicorn abilities are the following:

1. crystal work - i talk to crystals. i heal with them. i also rehabilitate them (if they are weak and dying i can restore them to health)
2. scanning - i scan people remote or in person. this helps me a lot at work when i hire people to become part of our team
3. intuitive reading - i currently have 6 tarot decks and 4 oracle cards. i am not a conventional reader and my decks should tickle my aesthetics for me to be able to read them. maybe i can start a reading channel somewhere where i can accept a reading a day but let's see.
4. meditation - i can sit for long to commune with the cosmic, who most of the time give me pieces of advice on what to do especially when i heal someone.

currently, i am studying traditional chinese medicine, an heirloom from my ancestors.

i look forward to becoming a trauma psychologist someday making use of my unicorn abilities. i do believe that we have certain practices that we can incorporate to healing invisible wounds. currently, i am an emergency responder and am about to take my EMT this year. my life's purpose is to heal people especially in places where people think and feel there's no more god. i strongly believe i was born for darkness. :mrgreen:

hobbies... if i'm not doing witchery, i run or hike in the mountains or i dive in the sea. i rejuvenate in the forests and in the sea. if i'm not outdoors, i'm indoors reading a good book or cooking vegan food. i also have a community teaching people to go natural and to eat whole foods.

i think this is all for now. i hope you visit my book of shadows in the other thread.

i look forward to interacting with everyone.

:flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: annika_kapalika says hi!!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hello & welcome.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Fabulous smileylove

I've always been keen on unicorns although never seen them manifest as an image of a horse with horn.
Still I feel it to be very right, a kind of very focused, silvery light piercing the veil of darkness.

How do you feel about the apples? They give me similar otherworldly vibe as unicorns.

Blessed be
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

So when she started posting there were few days with not much replies I wonder if she decided to just leave because of that.
I was in fear that her state wouldn't want wizards to communicate that much with the western world but Seraphin_npocampo is from there too, so it shouldn't be that much of a concern, right?
Perhaps there were magical reasons too.
Well I thought I'd send her an email to state that she'd be still welcomed around here but whenever I send an email to user I never get any reply, could some admins do that for me?

By the way I found the Monoceros, or Unicorn star constellation on the sky and it was at the beginning of 1990 in this star position:

29° 09' Cancer Main star
5° 00' Leo
19° 15' Cancer
8° 09' Cancer
4° 07' Cancer
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”