how do I get started in practicing witchcraft or rituals?

Feel free to copy this information to your Book of Shadows.
ice99

how do I get started in practicing witchcraft or rituals?

Post by ice99 »

what do I need to do to practice witchcraft as a solitary wizard? I dont know exactly what to do? I live in a country where there are not alot of shops selling magick products, so I dont know what to do exactly? :fairy:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: how do I get started in practicing witchcraft or rituals

Post by SpiritTalker »

FAQ - where do I start to be a wizard?

If you don’t know there’s a difference between high magick 🧙🏽‍♂️ wizardry and low magic witchcraft then look them up. Wicca’s a Pagan religion that uses magic - it’s not like Hogworts.

Suggested reading:. Scott Cunningham Wicca for Solitary Practitioners available as free PDF and Donald Michael Craig “Modern Magic 11-Lessons in Magical Arts” available used on Amazon under $10, & a new edition title changed to ..12-Lessons..

Build skills
. Focusing -🕯👀gaze at a candle flame’s dance & park your mind; practice 5 minutes daily; increase the time & add on deep breathing to begin meditation
. Psi-Balls - Pull power to your belly on the breath, focus between your hands 🙏🏼, push power from the belly thru your hands 👏🏽. Move them back & forth to feel a slight energy pushback.
. Dream Journal - use any note book, record date, actions and characters.

Prepare Your Workspace- before setting up gear:
. Meditate & fill your space with good vibes to create a clean slate to build on
. Prep table - damp-wipe, incense, anoint with oil & magnetize with energy 🙌🏽 for 1st use
. The Elements of ⏏️air, 🔼fire, 🔽water, ⏹earth manifest intentions
. Supplies: ⏏️🥢incense & 🪄Wand - 🔼🕯candles - 🔽 🍸Cup - ⏹🧂salt &🌟pentagram
. Review the EUTM spell section for the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

About Spells
. Choose items by a relation to goal - by element, how it’s used
. Use incantations to say only what you want results to be & don’t say what you don’t want
. Spell Methods - candle, chant-trance, cord-knot, potion, sigil, talisman 🧿
. Don’t summon what you can’t banish
. Release what you call, close what you open, before you walk away

Return to “Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft”