Property usurpers

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Property usurpers

Post by Firebird »

Hi folks
I don't normally cast spells and not against people, but I'm in a real dilemma for my mother as I watch her struggle trying to get her ex daughter-in-law out of her property.
Currently the woman is living in the house that had been occupied by herself and my brother, however my mother bought the property from them about 10 years ago when my brother was hospitalized with a brain injury. My mother has helped my brother's wife financially to the tune of about $400,000 or more, put her through 3 different trade schools in attempt to help the girl get on her feet (none of which did she ever follow through on) and let her live in the house free of rent. My brother and his wife where divorced about March of last year...by April the ex-wife remarried with no notification to my mother who was still providing for her financially. When my mother found out in October of last year, she changed her will to remove this woman from being able to obtain the house upon her death and now she wants her out. She served a 60-day notice to her ex daughter in law and her new hubby, with the idea that it would be after her grandson graduated from high school which was a week or so ago. In the meanwhile the woman and her new husband have retained a lawyer as had my mother. They were supposed to vacate by the end of June. Apparently they have not.
The saddest part is my mother is loosing her grandson in this mess. She just bought the kid a car last year for his 18th birthday and has not had any real communication since, she wasn't even sent a graduation notice.
I'm angrier than heck at this bitch who has manage to alienate a whole family. Even when my brother and her were together she never came to my house for functions and always had to leave early when at Moms. She put a wedge between my brother and me by telling him I was always mean to her. Well Crap, I'm gonna be mean now for sure.
I'm to the point where I really want to work a spell to get her out of the house, any ideas?
Thanks, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Property usurpers

Post by SnowCat »

My only suggestion is a clarity spell for both lawyers. So they can see and understand what's really happening. Maybe some kind is spell to encourage the latent energy of the house to make clear who it wants living there.
Daughter of Sekhmet
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I don't really know much about law, but isn't it against the law for her to be living in a property without the owner's consent? I mean, your mom sent the notice and they just HAVE to move out, right?
Other than that, a spell to make them both feel uneasy in the house perhaps? Snow's suggestion of a clarity spell for the lawyers sounds very good.
One thing I'm certain of - your brother is better off without her influencing his (your family's) life, so this is good.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

Perhaps rather than a spell, appeal to the spirits of that land and immediate area to end the discord in a favorable fashion. I am sure we have all experienced the results when local spirits disapprove of goings on in their locale. Maybe prayers and offerings to them will add strength to your side of this situation and lend them the extra power to manifest balance again... just a thought.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

thank you everyone, I will take all under consideration, we meet with her lawyer on Wednesday.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The only work I ever did to remove her from the house was in a cone of power where I requested it all go well for my mom and in her favor. ..and that these people get out of this house. Now I had this http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p280572
I really hope this isn't a perfect example of working magic against another.
Well they are out of the house, but at what cost to me?, crap on my car..eh wash it off, Parrot screaming all day...eh go in the house, Silver pentacle/church logo gone
...eh ummm, eh wow that fully sucks. Now what. I feel not worthy.

One thing I did find out after talking to neighbors, no one liked this woman (or her boyfriend/husband) and they are glad she is gone. They told me the boyfriend/ now husband was taking off every time my mom went there for a visit, moving cars and stuff. So this was going on for years, probably about 4, so they could "hide" from my mom. There were several confrontations between him and neighbors and one so bad the police were called when the neighbor on the other side and new husband got in a fist fight. That neighbor moved after that.

Daughter and I were out there all day yesterday, but had the house inspected, the lawer was there, in case the "B" was there (she wasn't) The "B's" lawyer was there too and let it slip that the "B" may have lost leverage by moving out ... HA! FREAKING GREAT! and we had the locks re-keyed, and all the digital codes removed from the digital deadbolt And the garage door codes were all erased, you can only open the garage door from inside the house for now.
well that's it for now.
Is this what I get for working magic against another? Maybe I should retire..
FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I forgot to add...They must never have cleaned up after the dog in10 years. Disgusting.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just a thought, but could your health treatment be contributing to feeling vulnerable when you might otherwise not have doubts?

Note: be sure to photo the damage & lack of care-taking.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It's possible, any stress is really debilitating, I suppose it's debilitating my brain too.
I tend to read too much into things sometimes? :roll:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

WOW! she sounds like a complete bitch. I don't think the nasty bits you've had are from the wishes you send her way. Instead she sounds like a nasty piece of work and this will be almost like her vapour trail.

Perhaps your pendant will resurface soon. Just take a moment to breath and celebrate the victory of her being gone. Personally I'd have banished her.

I hope you can get the house back to normal and life too.

xx
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Tylluan wrote:WOW! she sounds like a complete b
It really saddens me. When her and my brother were first married (about 18 years ago) I had hoped to get that "sister" I never had. She was always disinterested in doing anything with the family, she has never been to my most recent residence in which I have lived 16 years now. Any events at my house (or other places) she was Always bowing out at the last minute feigning some sort of illness. I think the last time I saw her was my fathers funeral over 10 years ago.
She used to come to bbq's and what not at our other house, yet we were never invited to her house.

Oh we took pictures, believe me, lots and lots of them. she may be paying us. There is quite a bit of damage, one bathroom has been tor apart, walls cut out, a tub installed that doesn't fit, vanity tor off the wall, all the closet doors are gone, holes everywhere, broken doors, broken windows. We got the inspector report the other day, I haven't read the whole thing yet but the roof has to be replaced (it's red tile) the fire wall in the garage has to be replaced, and the electrical has to be addressed (almost every socket was ripped out of the wall) the lawns are brown with dog do everywhere. It's a bit more than a coat of fresh paint will cure, which it will need that too. She is trying to decide if she'll go with a loss of nearly 80,000.oo, to sell it just as is, or go with months of renovations and contractors.
If this woman truly wishes to take my mom to court for her "interest" in the house, she may find the tables turn when we present charges against them that these two had be swindling my mom ever since my brother went to the neural rehab place 4 or so years back.
:vampire:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Wow. Well I truly hope they get their comeuppance!

I truly feel for you all.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Juniper

Post by Juniper »

Sorry to hear that! I absolutely despise when someone takes advantage like that. The karma on that will bite her in the ass,sounds like it already has with fistfighting husband. I'm sure wherever they move they'll be a joy to live next to. Best wishes sent to your mom, she did the right thing and blessings will return to her. I feel sorry for the dog, hopefully he runs off and finds a good,loving home! I think the grandson will realize what really matters in a few years when his brain matures. Right now I bet he's having fun being able to do what he wants. If they weren't paying attention to the dog they weren't paying attention to him either. I think I'd let the house go, to much negative energy wrapped up in it. It's original plan is gone and I think it would cause more aggravation and stress trying to rehab it. I'd just be happy the woman is gone and count your blessings in not having to deal with her anymore! Good luck if you go to court, but I don't think she will. She'd look like an idiot, she's probably just looking to settle on something she thinks is owed. Good riddance!! Good luck finding your pendant,I bet it's sitting in a funny place. Probably your car! Best wishes!
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I am so glad to hear you got your house back! I am sure you had an idea of what to expect :( sorry it's that bad. But you can clean up, fix walls and doors and get rid of bad energy. <3

Just don't try to get it all done now, take it easy and the care of yourself.
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Well here's the update...
The B is suing my mother and my brother, but it's really more my mom, my brother doesn't own anything.
Also she has decided to fix it up, a contractor and good friend of the family has offered to do it, (my mom helped him get through school once upon a time and he wants to repay her kindness).

@ Juniper, ya, I really hope the grandson has a change of attitude before his grandmother isn't here.

So, house back, but worse scenario, new spell to consider :evilwitch:
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”