Help! Is this a Santeria spell?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Tutmosis

Re: help!

Post by Tutmosis »

If Santeria is involved then it sounds like you need a priest who is familiar with such methods to remove the binding.

Over the internet, one can only do so much.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Having bound myself to someone of choice it is going to hurt like he'll when you break this but if it is as toxic as you say then it will be worth it. Personally I'd say sprinkle some salt over it, smudge it, and burn the weave.

But I'd consult with someone more versed in Santeria.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

This is the eighth time I have tried to write this. Santeria twists communications of the parties trying to break the spells. I had to look back in my notebooks to get this far. It's a combination of the West African Yoruba religion and Roman Catholicism. I had to finally use a spell to get this message out to you. It sounds like you are dealing with a Beur-Corazon Negroes and his assistant, She may be his sister. It is often keep in the family. I am having trouble continuing writting more. plesae contact me .
Haylee

Post by Haylee »

Is there by any chance a Botanica somewhere near you? Cause if yes, that's where I'd head for advice if you suspect Santeria is involved.
Also, you think she has you bound to her with a spell, but do you think part of the reason it's working is because you're letting it get inside your head? I'd try and meditate or do something else to calm yourself down, really look inside yourself and focus on breaking off whatever power she has over you.
But I'm sure there's other solutions more experienced people can give you. If I were you, I'd just look for a Botanica if you think you need to get information on whatever she used on you first, and then definitely contact the law about the 100k.
barker

Post by barker »

The time "now" is to have pride in your work, your appearance, but not your wallet. One must not be a dog.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I wish I knew what to tell you
that hasn't already been said...
I do wish you a swift resolution
to your problem....
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,