Caul/Veil are you gifted? (Survey)

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

To what degree do you experience your psychic gift and were you born under a Veil/Caul?

1) Was born "With" a veil/caul and experience a 95-100% success with psychic abilities.
No votes
2) Was born "Without" a veil/caul and experience a 95-100% success with psychic abilities.
20%
3) Was born "With" a veil/caul and are frequently psychic with some successes of 95% but more usually 50% or somewhere between the two.
20%
4) Was born "Without" a veil/caul and are frequently psychic with some successes of 95% but more usually 50% or somewhere between the two.
20%
5) Do not know if born "With or Without" a veil/caul and experience a 95 -100% success with psychic abilities.
20%
6) Do not know if born "Without or Without" a veil/caul and are frequently psychic with some successes of 95% but more usually 50% or somewhere between the two.
20%

Total votes: 5

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Caul/Veil are you gifted? (Survey)

Post by Firebird »

Has the presence or absence of a birth veil/caul
affected your psychic gifts?

★★★ :surprisedwitch:
Wondering on the probability of your psychic gift?
Seems this is an ability that can be honed and trained to fine degree the same way music, writing, art or other talents can through rigorous traing and practice. Though it's true some are born with a proclivity to succeed in certain areas, the rest of us have to study and try our craft continously to get really good at it.
Same with the gift of second sight or having psychic abilities, some are born with "the gift" from the git go.
We had been discussing this recently http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 34368.html and wondered, does it really make a difference if you were born with or without a Veil/Caul and has it affected your psychic abilities at all?? Do you even know if you were born under a veil?
Thanks for participating, and have fun!
You can only vote once,
so call your moma and ask her if she remembers or knows about the details of your birth and let's see if there is anything to this auspicious legend one way or the other!
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Caul/Veil are you gifted?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

So my vote officially is: cesarean birth, no veil, clairvoyance - below average (it's happened, but only a few time pretty uncontrollably) clairaudience - above average (I'd say that's my psychic strength.) Empath - Average, Intuition - average, slightly above average on good day.

Rosie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Caul/Veil are you gifted?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was also a cesarean birth, no caul. I've been clairvoyant, had precogs, some really fun OOBEs, telepathy, & mild PK since earliest childhood, & I just assumed everybody did too. It's just the way i function. One day I made a comment to a classmate that the science teacher's "lights were all funny", meaning his aura was flashing red. Later in the day he experienced a ruptured ulcer and was hospitalized. That was my first clue.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Caul/Veil are you gifted? (Survey)

Post by SnowCat »

It took me a long time and a lot of strange looks from others to figure out that not everyone sees what I see.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

No idea how I was born, but what I do know, is that I experienced a lot of strange stuff since I was a kid. Puberty didn't help much, because it came with more abilities and turned me in a bigger weirdo. Finding out that people don't hear, smell or feell the way I do, was a real surprise and made me be absolutely sure that I was crazy.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It's usually other people's programmed reactions that makes us question what we experience, and it takes a bit of smartening-up to learn not to blab ... And that's a shame. If psychics could just be accepted as the normal people we are, there would be no big deal. Nobody's considered a freak of nature if they play the piano, speak multiple languages, or do math in their heads. So maybe "not" being psychic is the weird way, and not seeing and hearing beyond the physical is just denial. Why is it considered strange to see auras, interact with non-physical beings in diverse realities, or astral travel? It's normal to me. And I can't play the piano or speak even two languages, or easily do basic arithmetic. So what? we aren't all stamped from the same mold. Why call ourselves weirdos, nut jobs, or any demeaning label? We can choose to stop belittling ourselves, & stop defining ourselves by someone else's model of perfection. ... ... OK, rant Not quite done yet...I'm just saying we can stop being somebody's floor rag. It's too bad non-psychics can't see or hear beyond the physical. Maybe if they weren't programmed and afraid, and tried it, they'd see what they're missing and what a fantastic thing it could be.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

We're finally beginning to move away from xenophobia and homophobia. I don't know if psychicphobia is a word. I suspect not, but that seems to be how a lot of people feel. Or they're curious, and want you to perform like trained poodle.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Born without a veil (cesareon birth)
I've currently discovered 2 gifts
1 visions premenitions in my sleep. They aren't reliable or controllable ie I can't call them on command and depending on how the vision is sometimes the moment I wake up I have to ground.
The other gift I have I'm not sure its psychic based but I believe I have the ability for lack of a better term to sense others energy. It was actually pointed out to me on here before. I wouldn't say I feel their emotions but its almost like I somehow can feel their energy. I actually have to make sure I shield before I go out because otherwise my anxiety plays up. I'm not sure if this exactly is a psychic ability because it could just be as I grow as a wiccan/witch I can sense energy. A good example of this is last samhain I sensed a spirit watching me while I was meditating in a circle. I couldn't tell you who it was at the time (my friend confirmed it was my grandma) but I could tell they were there and curious about what I was doing.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hey Newbie, what you've described is definitely a psychic sense. Feeling energy & sensing a spirit presence...wiggle my eyebrows...sounds like basic mediumship.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Oh wow I did not realize that. Do you have any idea how I could learn to use it?

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”