Recent passing

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
MandzyQ

Recent passing

Post by MandzyQ »

Hi all. I need help. Someone near and dear just passed away. I need to talk to him one last time. How do I go about this, if it's possible?
MandzyQ
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Re: Recent passing

Post by Raven At Heart »

Sadly it normally takes a year or more for someone who passes to be able to be reached in that way. their energy needs to settle and stabilize before they can handle a journey like that.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

Not sure if this will help. But often if there was something left unfinished between you or they passed with a worry they will visit you. Either physically or in a dream.
An example is when my grandmother, my moms mom passed, she visited my mother a few nights later. She needed to know that my then still very young uncle was being cared for. My mother answered her and she left. My mother and I both have been very open to those who are passing or have passed. You just need to make yourself spiritually open, they will often come as a purple aura if they come physically, this is the color that will surround them just before they pass also, purple and they glow. If they come in a dream everything will be bright and calm. Be open. If you need them. They will come. From experience it takes a few days or for some months for their energy to settle.
Just be open. Don't ask for them to come. They will come if they need to.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You can talk to him. He may or may not respond. My condolences on your loss.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sumer-rising

Post by Sumer-rising »

MandzyQ have you had any luck speaking with them?

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”