Chalcopyrite Gives Me A Headache?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Fantasia

Chalcopyrite Gives Me A Headache?

Post by Fantasia »

So I was meditating with one of my new stones chalcopyrite I usually do this with every new stone I get so this wasn't something new that I had ever done. Well the meditation went very well and when I was done I picked up the stone I was looking at it until I rested my hand on my face while I was still holding the stone. Then I realized I was getting a terrible headache. At first I didn't realize it was the stone until I set it down to get water and my headache went away. The weirdest thing is that I can hold it and meditate with it place it anywhere on my body and I'll be fine until it touches my face and I get a headache this has never happened to me with any other of my crystals and I'm curious why did it happen.... and Google is not giving me some good answers sadly :(
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Chalcopyrite Gives Me A Headache?

Post by SnowCat »

It's mildly piezoelectric. That could be what's causing the headaches.

SnowCat
Daughter of Sekhmet
mrsdavid1975

Re: Chalcopyrite Gives Me A Headache?

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

We connect to crystals by communicating energies. Sometimes when bonding with one we can be overstimulated. You can help yourself by grounding and working with this piece for brief times and working your way up to it. Grounding is going to be essential for energy work, though.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”