Another Weird Dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
astrowitch

Another Weird Dream

Post by astrowitch »

When I don't have PTSD dreams, that are easy to understad, I tend to have dreams that have significance. However, I'm not very good with dream interpretation. This was more of a combination of both.

This time, I was in the master bathroom of my old house, an large Victorian we made in a rural town. There was a boy there, about my age, maybe older, named Daniel. He had lit candles scattered around him, and bowls and bottles filled with powders and liquids, and a mortar and pestle.

I sat, and we talked about that troubles I was going through, with PTSD and the inability to let my anger towards the ones who hurt me terribly go. He listened and he seemed so very gentle and kind. He told me he could perform a spell to help my let out my emotions. I agreed and he took a marker and wrote something on my scalp. I don't know what it was. Then he took a fluffy kabuki brush, dabbed some powder on it and he brushed it against what he had written. Then he tapped my head and immediately, I started crying. The tears just started flowing out and I couldn't stop crying. He held me close and the embrace felt so warm and right.

Then he gently pushed me back up and told me he'd perform another to calm me down. He took the brush again, dabbed another powder onto it, brushed whatever he had wrote, then tapped my head again, and immediately I began to calm down. He spoke gently to me and kissed my forehead.

After that, my mother came into the bedroom adjacent to the room. I got up, started talking to her, looking back at Daniel a few times who just sat there smiling warmly.

The rest was pointless, and I woke up soon after. Any ideas anyone?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Another Weird Dream

Post by SnowCat »

Daniel was a teenager when he was taken to Babylon, where he interpreted the king's dreams. Kabuki brushes are popular for brushing out flaws in makeup. I think both the name and the brush are telling you something.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”