water/candles

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Lamaria

water/candles

Post by Lamaria »

i have an altar with a box full of candles and incense sticks,stones and minerals and so one.beside that box there are 4 big candles,lil' plate to burn what needs to be burned,and a lil' plate with water.
ok,so what happened...
last night i put water in that plate,in the morning the plate was empty and dry with no marks that water was in.
under only two candles (one was across the plate with water and one was behind it) i've found water.but only under those two candles!not even under incense holder,not even under box,not under anything but those two candles.
i don't know how or why but it's pretty weird.
anyone had similar experience or know who,why,what,how?!
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

that is weird. Is it possible that the candles may have fallen over and one onto the plate, the water may have evaporated if it was warm. If you can't find a solution then I still have no idea, never experienced it myself but it would probably have freaked me out. ( I'm a wuss) :lol:
let me know if you figure anything out, or if some thing else happens.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

no,nothing has fallen enywhere.my altar is next to my bed and i would hear some noise but there was no noise.it didn't scare me (i'm sorry for that,i would like to be scared of some things,esp. unnatural things ,i'm very phlegmatic for most things,that bugs me sometimes :evil: ),i guess i'll try to do the same thing this night.
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

Let us know how you get on then won't you?
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I second that.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

i will let you know.though i doubt it will happen again.
grrr,i'm just sooo curious bout that! :evil:

Return to “For Everyone”