New to Wicca! Excited about new spiritual path!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Mystic Phoenix

New to Wicca! Excited about new spiritual path!

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

Hello! I am brand new to Wicca and very excited! I have been researching and reading everything I can to learn more. I grew up Catholic, then over a decade passed without me having any religion (those were my dark days), then went back to Christianity for a few years, and now decided that it isn't for me. That's when I discovered Wicca. I'm going to be 36 soon and finally happy and at peace in my life. My matron goddess is the Norse goddess, Freya (Freyja). I'm having a great time reading about her and Wicca. I grew up with family following horoscopes, reading the coffee in cup, and tarot for fun. Now, I have a strong interest in learning more about divination: tarot cards, scrying, pendulum, runes, etc. All of it fascinates me!

If you have any tips on how to become a professional tarot card reader, like by taking an online class or reading a certain book, please let me know! I also need help I in learning about astrology. Where do I begin?

I look forward to chatting and learning more from everyone! Blessings to all!
Alatoru
Banned Member

Re: New to Wicca! Excited about new spiritual path!

Post by Alatoru »

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome to the forum. You'll probably find plenty of suggestions here on getting from point A to point B. Once you get yourself a bit more established, you might check out free readings area. Some of offer free readings to get the practice and to help where we can. But if you go that route, it's best to have spent some time getting acquainted here first.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

Thank you all! I look forward to helping others on here as well. I'm a life coach, personal trainer, and dating & relationship coach. So if anyone needs help, let me know!
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Merry Meet. :D
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Welcome!
Myrth
Bella Rose

Post by Bella Rose »

The absolute best way to start reading tarot is to jump right in! Psychic tarot is a good one to help with intuition. Practice, practice, practice! I A magical course in tarot is another good book.
Wolf-Tigress

Post by Wolf-Tigress »

Welcome! I am always excited to hear another person has joined Wicca or really any pagan religion because it makes me feel less alone. :flyingwitch: If your Goddess is Norse I suggest you study how to read and use runes as well if you have time. They are very fun and I am slowly studying them myself (so far just learning each meaning). Something I do since I am not to the reading stage yet is use the runes for magic. For instance I write ones meaning protection on my arm all the time. Thank you for joining this forum and hope to hear more from you!
Through the spilling ice, and glowing fire,
I have the heart of the wolf, and the strength of a tiger.

Wolf-Tigress

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”