Sensitivity to Weather

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
GreenArcher

Sensitivity to Weather

Post by GreenArcher »

So my bf gets headaches and physically ill when a storm comes or is on its way. He also has this strange ability to repeal tornados. He lives now in an area where tornados hit all the time but where ever one is in his path it heads the other way. It never fails.

I'm wondering if anybody knows of any type of weather psychic abilities and about them? I don't know anything other than what happens.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Sensitivity to Weather

Post by SnowCat »

Changes in the barometic pressure can make some people physically ill.

As far as the tornadoes, I know that Nowata, OK is protected by an old Cherokee spell. Tornadoes come close, but don't hit.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
GreenArcher

Post by GreenArcher »

SnowCat wrote:Changes in the barometic pressure can make some people physically ill.

As far as the tornadoes, I know that Nowata, OK is protected by an old Cherokee spell. Tornadoes come close, but don't hit.

Frosty
He lives in Alabama so I don't think it's the Cherokee spell.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi there Green, There are many folks who are sensitive to the barometric pressure, I too get a headache when the pressure is high (or low). Also any drastic change in the weather usually throws those who are sensitive off for a spell until their bodies can regulate to the new weather. As for staving off a tornado, I think I would attribute that to luck...anyway I wouldn't be standing around trying to deflect them...a little more power than I am willing to deal with.
Can he do this remotely?
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
GreenArcher

Post by GreenArcher »

He doesn't do it on purpose, it just happens. He has been in several different areas where there was a tornado heading in his direction but where ever he is it just makes a U-turn. Which is really odd. He has had experiences that he couldn't control like once he was in the forest and he I guess astral traveled a few feet Infront of his body and then went back. It was a strange experience for him he thought it was the oddest thing
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

firebirdflys wrote:There are many folks who are sensitive to the barometric pressure, I too get a headache when the pressure is high (or low). Also any drastic change in the weather usually throws those who are sensitive off for a spell until their bodies can regulate to the new weather.
I'm one of these people too. Right before it starts to rain I get migraines until the rain starts (most of the time). The colder the oncoming weather, the worse the effects. I also have a few scars that go into bone so that's definitely a part of it.

As for the rest of it, anything is possible. I've seen some things myself; but I wouldn't go so far to claim anything like that kind of control over the world and its forces itself just as a personal safety thing (deities going "neener neener, I'll do something to make you realize your mortal status"). That's just me though. :)
GreenArcher

Post by GreenArcher »

Yeah he gets migraines before it rains to. The weather has no affect on me other than frizzy hair and my sinuses
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

SnowCat wrote:Changes in the barometic pressure can make some people physically ill.

Frosty
That's funny cause here in Alva, OK I've been told that there was a witch that put a "curse" on the town, cause we never have anything severe hit us it always goes around :p
GreenArcher

Post by GreenArcher »

UPDATE: So I have come to discover that he has put a shield around the entire town! He says he doesn't know how to put it down because he doesn't know how he put it up.
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

How does he know he put it up?

I think people are naturally sensitive to weather, but we lose this sensitivity (or, in his case, as a blessing and curse, it gets transformed into pain) in cultures that are detached from oneness and nature.
GreenArcher

Post by GreenArcher »

I think he feels it. He told me that when he moved it just was put up and in the first month it drained him a lot of his energy n that he'd sleep a lot. He argued that he didn't want to take it down but I convinced him he should. So he told me he'd wear his necklace that acts like a suppressant and that after awhile the shield would fade away. I still think he needs to learn how to do it himself.
MoonFlowerMary

Post by MoonFlowerMary »

Frosty
I never heard of that before! :o Would you please elaborate on that? What were the Natives trying to protect with that spell?
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”