The Pleiadians

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
MoonFlowerMary

The Pleiadians

Post by MoonFlowerMary »

From what I understand, Lemurian seed crystals were planted on Earth to attract pleiadian souls. My question is, what exactly are pleiadian souls? Are they anything like the crystal children?
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Pleiadians

Post by Firebird »

Hummm I'm not sure, But I have heard of more than one creation story that says we came from the Pleiades. I would love to know more... :D
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
MoonFlowerMary

Post by MoonFlowerMary »

firebirdflys wrote:Hummm I'm not sure, But I have heard of more than one creation story that says we came from the Pleiades. I would love to know more... :D
BB, Firebird
I've never heard that. We came from the Pleiades? I'm not even sure what they are. :?
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

They are a lovely grouping of stars in the constellation of Taurus...also known and the 7 sisters, you can really only see 5 of them with the naked eye, and they have occasionally been mistaken for the little dipper. The Native Americans have a creation story and I believe there are others.
here's what our friends at Wikipedia say:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_i ... literature
so, after looking at that I see that there are LOTS of Native American and others ancients, who had strong associations with this cute little cluster of stars.
I liked this link, it has lots of cross references to read about to help you really get to know this constellation and some of it's history...
http://www.reference.com/browse/Pleiades
sorry, so far I haven't been able to find much on the Lemuria/Pleiades...
maybe some one else has some info...we'll keep searching!
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I have a friend whose experience with them pre-dates Star Trek. Her father's experience with them pre-dates The Day the Earth Stood Still.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
citrine

Post by citrine »

In order to get to know more about this it's good to dive into more or less plausible sources (very few channelings) and the best is to dip into Akashic records, without any help or with a trustworthy reader only. Then you might get to know about your possible connection to Pleiades... in some cases even tiniest bits of information that are more plausible than anything else in this world could turn one's life towards the better ultimately. But the seven sisters always were and are the beacon of hope and very loosely connected to the beings we call Pleiadians, out there or incarnated here as "starseeds". Soul origin is the thing... you have to research a lot and in the end pick only the bits that resonate most deeply. Lemurian crystals as well... could tell a lot.
Saol na saol, tús go deireadh. Tá muid beo go deo.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

citrine wrote:In order to get to know more about this it's good to dive into more or less plausible sources (channelings) and the best is to dip into Akashic records, without any help or with a trustworthy reader only. Then you might get to know about your possible connection to Pleiades... in some cases even tiniest bits of information that are more plausible than anything else in this world could turn one's life towards the better ultimately. But the seven sisters always were and are the beacon of hope and very loosely connected to the beings we call Pleiadians, out there or incarnated here as "starseeds". Soul origin is the thing... you have to research a lot and in the end pick only the bits that resonate most deeply. Lemurian crystals as well... could tell a lot.
What are the akashic records? I'm very interested in learning more about ET guides. I've been receiving messages for some time pointing me towards them. There is a woman on YouTube by the name of Gigi Young and she gives some great explanations that she has gotten from her own guides through meditation and channeling. I've been listening to some of her videos recently trying to get a better understanding.

Rosie
citrine

Post by citrine »

"An energetic imprint of every thought, action, emotion, and experience that has ever occurred in time and space. The Akashic Records can also be understood as the imprint of all experiences of all lifetime in all realities" (Akashic Transformations) - looks like a very good definition. When you do a past life reading, you access the akashic records... During the Liongate every year it gets extremely easy to access them. Moldavite and celestite could assist greatly when it comes to communication with the guides, although moldavite could leave you completely ungrounded for quite some time, exercise caution. And the main rule that I adhere to strictly when it comes to all this... there could be a lot of info around but see for yourself first. Only then do the research. Firsthand experience is the key.
RosieMoonflower wrote:
citrine wrote:In order to get to know more about this it's good to dive into more or less plausible sources (channelings) and the best is to dip into Akashic records, without any help or with a trustworthy reader only. Then you might get to know about your possible connection to Pleiades... in some cases even tiniest bits of information that are more plausible than anything else in this world could turn one's life towards the better ultimately. But the seven sisters always were and are the beacon of hope and very loosely connected to the beings we call Pleiadians, out there or incarnated here as "starseeds". Soul origin is the thing... you have to research a lot and in the end pick only the bits that resonate most deeply. Lemurian crystals as well... could tell a lot.

What are the akashic records? I'm very interested in learning more about ET guides. I've been receiving messages for some time pointing me towards them. There is a woman on YouTube by the name of Gigi Young and she gives some great explanations that she has gotten from her own guides through meditation and channeling. I've been listening to some of her videos recently trying to get a better understanding.

Rosie
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

citrine wrote:(very few channelings)

And the main rule that I adhere to strictly when it comes to all this... there could be a lot of info around but see for yourself first. Only then do the research. Firsthand experience is the key.
Sage advice, especially about the channelings.

citrine

Post by citrine »

It's more than that... so far I didn't manage to find any cohesive description of what is exactly a pleiadian soul (apart from explanations that new agers provide), but then... can we define typical characteristics of an earthling? :) if you're strongly drawn to Pleiades, lemurian crystals, channeled symbols, then there could be likelihood. But! All the info, channelings and such, is supposed only to help one to determine or rather verify the possible origin, not more. No matter the origin, and especially if so... it's your job to be here after all. One has to figure out the earthly ways, ways of the ancestors here, no matter the tradition, and practice in the ways that work here on this planet. Magick is universal, but one has to figure out what really works here... Improve your life to be able to bring your light to others, and then your "mission" here will be fulfilled, as a "starseed", "crystal", name it. Maybe in the next incarnation you'll be "a starseed from Earth" elsewhere :D
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

citrine wrote:It's more than that... so far I didn't manage to find any cohesive description of what is exactly a pleiadian soul (apart from explanations that new agers provide)
Not saying they don't exist, but I feel like the whole Pleaiadian thing is kind of a trend, a flavor of the week. There are countless star systems, purportedly with sentient life. Yet, very little to no mention of them, let alone any claims of being a "starseed" of one of them. There also seems to be some kind of fascination with "nordics," a perception that they are somehow the "good guys," making other races naturally the "bad guys," especially those pesky reptilian races. Wouldn't it be a switch if among the inhabited planets in the Pleiades there are races of "Pleiadians" who are reptilians. Now there's a paradigm switch, for some.

citrine wrote:but then... can we define typical characteristics of an earthling?... Maybe in the next incarnation you'll be "a starseed from Earth" elsewhere :D
Don't think that would be as cool, citrine. (jk) lol

citrine wrote:All the info, channelings and such, is supposed only to help one to determine or rather verify the possible origin, not more. No matter the origin, and especially if so... it's your job to be here after all. One has to figure out the earthly ways... figure out what really works here... Improve your life to be able to bring your light to others, and then your "mission" here will be fulfilled
I say that about past life information, as well. I think it matters less who or what we "were" before, and matters more who were are now, and how we treat others. It seems like people use that info to set themselves apart in some way, make them seem "special." It's just for a bit of background knowledge, a little fyi, no more, in my opinion.

citrine

Post by citrine »

I don't buy that nordic thing at all to be honest, that's just racist really, of them all... Yeah, I do agree when it comes to a trend and about other star systems... but then I managed to find someone who I click with 100% last year - she's my closest friend and she does have the same deep connection with everything pleiadian. At the very least it was a good way to network... while it lasted. Because in the end I ended up feeling just like you describe - others just make themselves feeling special... what happened, happened. Yeah, the main thing is what we all are going to become. Well, middle ages are considered to be cool now, why couldn't being an earthling be romanticized as well? :)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

citrine wrote:Well, middle ages are considered to be cool now, why couldn't being an earthling be romanticized as well? :)
Why not. :wink:

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I remember living somewhere other than Earth, but I couldn't tell you which star system.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
citrine

Post by citrine »

A tiny bit of OT - Pleiadian Delegate's guided meditations are just amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzdbX5sUtDY

Return to “Beyond the Earth”