Pagan Perspective

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Rune

Pagan Perspective

Post by Rune »

I have been watching some videos from the Pagan Perspective channel on youtube and I was wondering if anyone else has watched them. What are your thoughts about the channel?

Rune
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pagan Perspective

Post by Firebird »

Hi Rune :D I went and looked at some of the videos, I had never heard of the channel before, it's kinda interesting to get a focal place for pagans to air their view points. So do you know if anyone can send in perspective? or are these guys part of the regular staff? (I didn't get that far into it to find out) Because if it is a place where any pagan can place their opinion, it may be a nice resource...or kinda like the pagan news..as you see it!. Thanks for the info ::coolglasses::
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Rune

Re: Pagan Perspective

Post by Rune »

They do a subs week every so often I believe (might be only once or twice a year). I have also noticed they must get a lot of topics because they say a lot "we got this topic several months ago" etc.

If you look through the videos some of them had responses to that fox fiasco so sometime they do news stuff too :-)

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”