Magus Caster's tools and trinkets

Discussion of ritual tools and other items used in the Craft.
Magus caster

Magus Caster's tools and trinkets

Post by Magus caster »

This is where we talk about the things we need for our witchcraft. Let's get started.
Witches are their own alliance, their own life. They are their own breed and they are their own species. We are different from the modern man and are more in tune with the spiritual side of life.
Magus caster

Re: Magus Caster's tools and trinkets

Post by Magus caster »

Tomorrow I will be posting info about wands and how to keep them clean, take care of them and even how to make one.
Make sure you stay tuned for that info on Tuesday.
Blessed be,
Magus Caster
Witches are their own alliance, their own life. They are their own breed and they are their own species. We are different from the modern man and are more in tune with the spiritual side of life.
Magus caster

Post by Magus caster »

I will postpone that forum under Thursday.
Magus caster

Post by Magus caster »

It would be wise to keep your wand in an easily accessible place that will always be available to you but invisible to your enemies. Wand hygiene is important, not only for the sake of your magic but it is also wise to keep anyone else from touching your wand.

Wand cleaner: this is a simple house hold remedy that is 99.9 percent guaranteed to keep your wand free of unwanted evil filth. You'll need;

Salt
Warm water
Bowl or goblet
Washcloth or sponge.

Drop a pinch of salt into the bowl. Say;
"I bless thee salt, to burn the filth of evil in a cloud of smoke, my lord Goddess Divine.
Pour the water into the bowl and while stirring with you finger say;
"I cleanse thee water in the name of the ocean, My Lord Goddess Divine." Sir until the salt is desolved.
Dip the sponge into the blessed water and start dabbing your wand gently with the wet sponge and say;
" wand, tool of witchcraft, I clean and protect thee from the evil in and out, those we can and cannot see, so mote it be!"

Do this at least once a month for great results in your craft.

Return to “Ritual Items and Tools”