Spiritual Ascension

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
raynelae

Spiritual Ascension

Post by raynelae »

We've made it to 2013! And you're more than likely beginning to spiritually ascend. Our spirits are raising their vibrations. We are awakening and developing spiritually.
Symptoms of Spiritual Ascension
1. Cold and flu-like symptoms. Runny nose, cough, watering eyes, etc. are all symptoms of the shift. It's our physical body releasing third dimensional energies and preparing to enter fourth dimensional and fifth dimensional conciousness levels. Mind you, if these symptoms persist over one to two weeks, you should probably see a doctor.
2. Hearing things. A ringing in the ears is one of the most common symptoms. It will pass with time...just go with the flow of things.
3. Hot flashes and body chills are also common. It's our bodies detoxifying past energies. It's annoying and uncomfortable but let it happen...it will get better!
4. Sleep patterns changing. You might find yourself wanting extra sleep or waking up between 2 and 4 A.M. Sleep as much as you need and rest.
5. Loss of apetite. Food may not be too appealing. Introduce yourself to fruit and vegetables. Soon we will all begin eating healthier.
6. Emotional rollercoaster. One minute you're happy, the next you're sad. We're releasing third dimensional energies so we can activate fifth dimensional emotions.

These are just a few of the basic symptoms of ascension you may be feeling. Meditation, down time, prayer, breathwork, and grounding will all help to ease the symptoms. Do not fight these symptoms or they will last longer. Let negative emotions flow out of you naturally, keep from fighting them. It is a slow process, but we can make it go along easier. Continue to stay positive and seek Divine guidance from the God/Goddess, Higher Self, or Spirit Guides. No one path is right for everyone, the only good path is the one that gives off love. Radiate love. I wish you a peaceful, happy ascension.
Blessed be.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Spiritual Ascension

Post by SnowCat »

Interesting.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Lovingvixen

Post by Lovingvixen »

I can identify with 2, 4, 5, & 6. Thanks for posting. :) I never thought about this being something spiritual.
Love.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

No problem :) I would love to hear how everyone feels about this and what symptoms you've been experiencing. Feedback is strongly desired! I forgot to mention that seeing "things" is also a symptom. I've been seeing particles and swirls in the sky and places in nature. I think within five to ten years everyone will be experiencing these things.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I'm seeing similar things mentioned on two other forums. Still really pondering all of it. I know of at least one dowser who's been experiencing a lot of changes in the flows.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Zili

Post by Zili »

ha ha wish I could say I was experiencing the ascension but everything up there as a symptom I have normally as some medical issue so I couldn't tell ya if I was truly experiencing it or not.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Zili, have you seen a doctor? If they tell you nothing is wrong, it's more than likely a symptom of ascension. Snowcat, you can search online for more information about the ascension. I would search for "spiritual ascension".
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The spiritual ascension is a topic of conversation on two other forums wher I post, so I'm gathering information from a number of perspectives. I know that a higher than usual incidence of respiratory type illness seems to be occuring, as well as an increase in behavioral issues. I went to the clinic three weeks ago, and was told nothing was wrong with me. Maybe, maybe not. I also know that Edgar Cayce and others mentioned that this time would be coming. Still pawdenring.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Zili

Post by Zili »

Raynelae, I have seen a doctor, I just had a cold, the ringing in my ears happens when I lose another bit of hearing as i'm going deaf, hot flashes and chills are side effects of several medical issues I've had like the cold and endometriosis hypoglycemia and more, insominia caused by SAD and other depressions disorders.

Since all the signs of the ascension match symptoms I deal with every day I wouldn't be able to tell if I was experiencing it or not. :(
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Stay strong, Zili, prayers going your way. I think we're all ascending...I wouldn't doubt that your medical problems are symptoms of spiritual ascension as the physical body tells us of our spiritual health.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Another symptom to the list...
Synchronicity. Our thoughts are beginning to manifest on a higher level than ever. Be sure to put out good energy, so in return you'll get good energy.
Zili

Post by Zili »

now that symptom is one i'm seeing my mother exhibit thanks to a conversation she had with my brother this morning she's starting to see the similarities between religions just as I always have, and she's not trying to make excuses about it either she's actually beginning to understand.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

We will begin to see ourselves and others develop open minds..it's truly a great experience :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I've been hesitating to reply to this post, because I have all of those symptoms but wondered if it isn't just my not so great health. Hard to distinguish a hormonal hot flash from a spiritual one! However I have been noticing the "fog" if you will....lifting, and an air of hope beginning to permeate the atmosphere. I do not know if this is ascension or the massive amount of emotional work I have been doing for about 2 years now. Since we are now entering the age of Aquarius, what is in store for that?
Ray, do you have a reference to site this story you posted?, I would really like to read more. Thanks dear.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Oh my so many great sites!
This is my favorite.. http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/conscious ... t-you.html
You know, in my opinion, our physical symptoms are spiritual in nature as well. Lots of love and light is in store. Just remember...change takes time! Keep patience and keep practicing. It will happen with time and work.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”