Legit Jewelry/ Wiccan stuff

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Merridian

Legit Jewelry/ Wiccan stuff

Post by Merridian »

I can easily go into Spencers'/ Hot Topic and get a cheesy pentagram necklace and whatever "gothic/punk" whatever is in there, but I don't want that.

I want a legit piece of jewelry tat is going to last and that actually has some power to it. I tried jewelry stores, but you'd have thought I was asking for the souls of their first born...the sales ladies were flat out rude. I guess it has to do with the area I live in, which is not very 'new age' friendly at least not in the Wiccan sense, but if you're into Edgar Casey...anyhoo...anyone know a website or somewhere I can find jewelry of actual value and not crap?
Merridian

Re: Legit Jewelry/ Wiccan stuff

Post by Merridian »

Someone suggested http://www.pyramidcollection.com in chat. I remember my mother getting these catalogues in the mail and I'd snatch them to look at all the "cool" stuff. I just ordered my pentagram necklace for about $50USD (shipping alone was like $10)

*crosses fingers* Here's to hoping it's worth it and if I'm not happy they stick to their return policy.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Merry Meet Merridian :) I make handcrafted gemstone and crystal jewelry set in up-cycled copper wire. Everything is natural and crafted with positive energy. I have been trying to set up a Facebook page for it, but this morning when I tried to go to it to work on it I was unable to access it. I'm waiting for them to fix it at the moment. If you are interested I can email you some pics. The FB page is Krafted By Karen. I'm going to keep on working on it< and I will get back to you.
Merridian

Post by Merridian »

Of course I'm interested. I thought about making my own, but I have zero jewelry making skills, unless you count macaroni necklaces in kindergarden....o_O
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

LMAO :D So far I haven't incorporated any macaroni into my designs. Haven't been able to determine its metaphysical properties :D. Try to look it up on Facebook. I have a PayPal account (which I am still figuring out) You can PM me here if you need to.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

My page is still a work in progress but you can get the idea and see some of it.
Merridian

Post by Merridian »

look me up on FB, you'll probbly have an easier time finding me... Ora Nicole Jeffreys
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Metaphysical shops usually have beautiful Pagan necklaces. Check Amazon also :) and of course, support Truthseeker! :D
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Thank you, raynelae! Yes, please :) check my page out. Even on the pieces that haven't been priced and described , you can ask me and I'll get back with the answers. It is something I have been trying to do in my spare time, which is in short supply :)
Tornadofire-Sylva

Post by Tornadofire-Sylva »

Also , try amazon.com .
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

$500 for a pentagram necklace?! What in the world is it made of... diamonds?
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

etsy.com has pagan crafts men who work from home. I got a wonderful Thor's Hammer from an actually Heathen crafter who makes extra money that way. It's a nice way to support the community.
Zili

Post by Zili »

Dont forget to check out the Art Section here on EUTM, we have many talented artist a few of us even specialize in jewelry (not all of us have etsy accounts, some like myself have our own website shops not associated with artfire, etsy, ebay, etc.)

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”