Either a dream or astral project of me seeing an older me.

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
The_Hiding_Amaranth7

Either a dream or astral project of me seeing an older me.

Post by The_Hiding_Amaranth7 »

I had a dream (or what I think is a dream) where I myself at the age I am now, was standing in the doorway of the bathroom in my room just looking out into my room into the middle of the night. The only light I could see was moonlight seeping through the closed blinds. On my bed, was an older me, she was dead asleep. (I knew it was me because everything in the room was the same and I knew it was an older me because instead of my hair being at my chin, it was halfway down the other me's back) I saw a kind off buff male, (I couldn't see his face or anything because it was dark) he had to have been about 20-25 years old. He was standing in between my dresser and the foot of my bed. He was standing in a defensive way like he was ready to attack something. He was growling too. It took me a minute to realize that he had been growling at me standing in the doorway. I felt scared. Then the older me began to slowly awaken from her sleep and sit up.I don't think she had any idea that that man was there. That's all I remember. I've been debating if it was actually an astral projection and I was seeing the future or something like that because I can see the dream (or whatever it was) from the point of veiw of the me of the age I am now and the older me. But I have no idea.
DaughterofErebus

Re: Either a dream or astral project of me seeing an older m

Post by DaughterofErebus »

Hmmm thats a head scratcher.... maybe you were or maybe the dream was a warning of something that is coming to you later on in life.... if its astral projection or a dream idk but one thing is clear... your subconcious was warning you of upcoming danger.

blessed be :D
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire

Return to “Dream Journals”