Past life--did I drown???

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Truthseeker

Past life--did I drown???

Post by Truthseeker »

All my life I have had reccurrent dreams of flooded bridges, floodes streams and rivers. In them I am terrified I am going to be swept away. In reall life I Am afraid of water somewhat. I will go swimming, but I cannot put my head under the water, even to be splashed in the face takes my breath and panics me. In the shower my fiance' teases me because I gasp and carry on when the water gets in my face, but the sensation is overwhelming.
Last night we were experiencing severe storms and rain and we were driving home in it. At one point we had to cross a small bridge and I was relieved to see the road and bridge intact by the light of the flashing lightning. At that wery instant I recalled my dreams and the thought passed through my mind, "I drowned in another life"---
Any feedback? I do not know much about reincarnation. Is there anything I can do to lay this to rest within me?
tilarium

Re: Past life--did I drown???

Post by tilarium »

I've always felt that many of our fears come from past lives. I have this fear of driving over bridges too. I have no problems with water like you do, but driving over bridges was always something that scared me. It's gotten easier over the years, but sometimes it still takes my breath away.. especially if I'm on the outside lane with the water next to me or if the weather is not so great (rainy, windy, snowy).
dreamcatcher

Re: Past life--did I drown???

Post by dreamcatcher »

i think someone drowned me in my past life

like it wasn't an accident

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”