The next life of Magic

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Gothfey

The next life of Magic

Post by Gothfey »

Not sure if anyone posted a topic like this yet, but if that´s the case just let me know. :)

I´ve been wondering for a while, if we are going to be witches in the next life aswell?

I have such a deep love for magic, everything that is mystical, the power of energy that I and others are able to learn and control. This path feels so right, that it almost feels like I´d have it with me into the next life and so continue learning about magic and the divine as a witch.

What do you guys think? Do you think that you´ll be a witch (or something similar) in your next life?
Perhaps we´ve been intreseted in magic in all of our earlier lives, which might have drawn us to the path of witches. :)
Black is the color of creation. Black is the maternal color and thus the starlit night gives birth to a new day.
FireQueen

Re: The next life of Magic

Post by FireQueen »

My view is....... it depends. :D

Everyone occasionally needs an exoteric incarnation because numerous sequential lifetimes of esoteric practice would lead to a complete imbalance in the individual's Soul, hence springs the deepest lessons of The Empress trump card of the Tarot.

That is not to say that the person will be completely without esoteric leanings, more that the lesson of The High Priestess has been learned in past lives and that the path of hearth fire is required in this/future lives to restore balance...... if that makes any sense. :D
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Well I think that we reincarnate to experience everything and grow to enlightment, perhaps I will be a witch if after this life I have not experienced it fully.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Gothfey

Post by Gothfey »

Thanks for your opinions. :)
Personally I think that if we continued to be witches in the next life, the power of manipulating energy (for good purposes of course) would probably be doubled. :) Also understanding the divine might be easier in the next life aswell. Hopefully we have our earlier experiences with us. But hey... who knows how it´s done. :P
Black is the color of creation. Black is the maternal color and thus the starlit night gives birth to a new day.
mist

Post by mist »

supercouncious wrote:its what you do with your power which defines your afterlife
I agree with that.
BallisticJW

Post by BallisticJW »

This might be a little late but I think we are all essentially old souls with many homes and coming from many places. Some people tend to believe that we live many lives in order to become a full person able to understand true divinity.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”