Possible Prophecies

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Kitrina Mageia

Possible Prophecies

Post by Kitrina Mageia »

So, it should be known on the site now that Apollo is like a father/brother/uncle/cousin/favorite god to me and that I'm a psychic. Recently I've become pretty sure that I've been seeing bits of prophecies, so I'm just making this topic in case anything important comes up. I think everyone on this forum has a right to know.

THINGS CURRENTLY HAPPENING:
1.) The goddess Hera has not been contacted in some time and there is a... feeling of her disappearance. If you've contacted Hera within the last, oh, 2 weeks, please let me know. :)

THINGS IN THE NEAR FUTURE:
1.) none so far...

THINGS IN THE FAR FUTURE:
1.) My 16th birthday on September 11, also the 10th anniversary of 9-11. I have a bad feeling about this...

MISC. THINGS:
1.) Corresponding with the Hera problem - Northwest seems to be the direction.

*I respect it if you don't agree with what I believe in, and I also respect your right to voice your opinion, but please remember to be respectful in return.
Kitrina Mageia

Re: Possible Prophecies

Post by Kitrina Mageia »

Okay, so I can't edit the first post... Oh well.

! NEW ! :
- Hera is no longer missing. But I still don't know what happened...
- I got a vision from Apollo that was very confusing to me. A bunch of stairs, two children walking and holding hands in the street, and then a dead woman (young, pretty, eyes open) laying face-up in the water. After Apollo gave me this vision, he was crying and hugging me and saying he was sorry. I have no idea what this means.
- Something bad might happen on my 16th birthday: September 11th, 2011. I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about it...

Hmm... I think it would be good if other people who think or even just strongly feel like they have received a prophecy to also post on this. I don't like knowing what's going to happen, but in many cases it can be good, so "better safe than sorry", I guess. :)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”