Wiccan Bloggers?

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Silver-Fox

Wiccan Bloggers?

Post by Silver-Fox »

Curious as to how many on here use Blogger for this? I have started recently and have been trying to find others to 'follow'. My blog is at: http://wiccanwaysilverfox.blogspot.com/ if any are interested.
bostonshorty

Re: Wiccan Bloggers?

Post by bostonshorty »

Merry Meet! Silver Fox:)

Just wanted you to know that I am blogging these days with a Wiccan heart and open love to all. For this reason my blog may not seem apparantly Wiccan as others; but my heart and thoughts are very much rooted in the Wiccan beliefs as well as my Native American roots. To me, being "the example" no matter how it's proposed, is the ideal situation for gaining attention to what's really important in everyone's world these days. Hope you will check out my blog, http://invisibleinsights.squarespace.com/ and know that I follow yours and all others who are sincere about a bright future and awareness for what is needed to help all of us have one.
P.S. If you take the time to look at my pics, you will find I do refer to myself as a witch for those who look with the right mind and heart;) You will love my pic of a witch walking the Boston clouds with her kitty that I was fortunate enough to see on a full moon evening last summer.

Blessed Be!
*Linda*
aka Bostonshorty:) smileylove
BallisticJW

Re: Wiccan Bloggers?

Post by BallisticJW »

YEYAYAYA! Yeah Other wiccan bloggers! mysite is justwicca.com.

Its kinda like a online book of shadows, with lessons, and the basics, etc, etc. I even made a few shirts and things. I guess my definite major purpose is to do something I love professionally and teach others. I am always looking for new articles, teachers, and bloggers, etc, etc, so please if you want a nice back link of something email me! And spells to help our little BOS grow!

you can go to the contact us page on my site if you want to get in touch!

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”