keep seeing my dog in my dreams...

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Helen

keep seeing my dog in my dreams...

Post by Helen »

every once in a while i will see my dog princess in my dreams..she has been passed for over 15 years now..i would see her in my old backyard and i would look the way i do right now. ii would see her come running up to me as if she is visiting and in my dream i know that she has passed. every once in a while i will have this dream..it just feels as if she is visiting me. could this be a visit? or could it be that i miss her which i do cuz im in tears while i am writing this :(
TheBlackDahlia

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

I'm sorry about your puppy. :(

In response to your question.. it widely depends. The only person I think who can really tell you that is yourself.

I've had dreams both about my father, and I've had dreams in which my father was IN them. The difference I believe is a feeling.. hard to describe, but I can feel in my soul when it's my father with me, or when it's just my mind.
Helen

Post by Helen »

Thank you. And im sorry for your loss:(..Your absolutely right! Its the feeling I get. Like its so real and I could see every detail of her. I did feel it in my soul For sure..cuz that wascthe best part of it. Its a feeling you can't forget
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

I believe that your animals will visit you in your dreams. I've had many many dreams of my amazing dog, Daisey. She was killed a year ago.. She always comes to me in my dreams and tells me everything is going to be okay and I feel it's her connecting with me... Just like you two were talking about like the soul type of feeling.

But, I definitely believe your dog is connecting with you and saying hi.
I always love seeing her in my dreams. It's so amazing to see her again, but it's sad waking up and she's isn't there ): But, still I'm glad I can see her in my dreams...
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
mamma bear

Post by mamma bear »

Sorry to all of you for your losses. I too have lost pets. Most recently about a year and 1/2 ago we lost our dog Dojo. He is burried in the back yard ( couldnt bare the thought of the vets taking him and "disposing" of him) I quite often see him in my dreams usually playing with our current dog, Bear. My kids have told me that Dojo is still here. They see him out side running around. My youngest insists that Dojo's spirit quite often keeps Bear company when we leave the house. So I'm not sure if what I'm dreaming is just residual from what the kids discuss.

But dreams are very individualized and your personal "feelings" of the dream I think play alot on interpiting the dream. I've had one of those so really feeling dreams with my grandmother and it ended up being her connecting with me to inform us that her home had been invaded (she had passed 3 years earlier)
Mamma Bear
Make no mistakes...I will protect my young!
Helen

Post by Helen »

@scarlettrose i def know that feeling when you see them in your dreams and you feel that strong connection. and in the dream you know they are visiting you! i just felt it ya know? I felt that connection that we use to have. it was so beautiful. @mamarose your dog dojo is def around you guys. for your children to see him that unbeviable! what a wonderful feeling to know that its not the end and that we will be with them again. thank you guys for sharing your stories with me.. it gave me hope that it really wasnt just a "dream."

Return to “Animals and Pets”