Healing Energy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Tinevisce

Healing Energy

Post by Tinevisce »

Okay, just a quick question- how far can energy go?I mean, suppose the 'destination' lives in another part of the world, and I send him/her energy from home, will he/she be able to get it?Also, will the energy loose it's original intensity?I'm just asking this since I read somewhere that space matters in magick
Abhishek
"The witch who can't hex, can't heal"
"Follow The Threefold Laws ye should,
Three times bad and three times good"
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Most healers believe that distance doesn't matter. I don't believe it matters either. I had a healer in England once who really helped me and I'm in the US. I don't think it makes any difference how far away they are physically because energy healing doesn't depend on the physical to work.

Orion

Post by Orion »

It would probably only matter if the healer couldn't get the idea of distance out of their mind. That is one the thing with working with the mind, letting something cripple your thoughts.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Yup, and Orion are right. Distance healing is alive and well. The clearer the focus, the more healing energy there is. One of my friend's is about 15 years older than me and she has been a shamanic healer for at least a couple of decades. She not only can transcend space with her healing work, but she can also transcend time. I know it sounds crazy, but on the shamanic level of healing one can do a session before the one who is being healed is even ill. If you know, throuh shamanic vision, that a dear one is going to get sick in the future, then the shaman can do a session in advance. The illness will still strike, but the healing will be almost as instantaneous. The moment the message is sent from the sick one(at the time illness hits) the shamanic work is already done and healing has already begun. I think that the key is the message though. The sick one must ask that healer for help before the previous healing session will take effect.

Of course, distance healing can only be done if both parties agree beforehand, and it is always best to set up a time where the one being healed is open to the energy. For instance, I set up a time in my timezone to send the energy to you. You know what time I will be doing it so at the same time, you would prepare yourself via meditation or other centering technique and simply open to the energy. The rest, they say. . .is magic!

Blessings,

bsp
Orion

Post by Orion »

That shamanic healing is like setting one of those birthday card emails. If you know it's going to happen, you can have iit set to send early. Their birthday is gonna happen, and they get the card when they check their email.
Distance healing is like having your messengers on at the same time and chatting....

Yeah, my mind has gotten to the point I can relate anything into computer metaphors :). Yeah...
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Who knows Orion,

Maybe one day you will develop shamanic software. . .but what would it look like?

Blessings,

bsp

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”