Love Spells

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.

Use Love Spells Or Not

Poll ended at Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Yeah! It doesn't matter. What if they're the one?
30%
No! It's Manipulative!
70%

Total votes: 20

Beothany

Love Spells

Post by Beothany »

I know this is for posting spells but I have to put this out there. Yes I've been tempted to use love spells. No I've never done it. Love spells are manipulative and wrong in my opinion. If they don't want you you guys aren't meant for eachother. If somebody won't split up with their partner then maybe they have a chance. Just hear me out people.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
cloud

Post by cloud »

question arent some love spell ok like the one to bring a love to you or to bring your self to love yours self more ok?

in my opinion i think these types are ok but i could be wrong
yeah yeah yeah im a kid but arnt we all
Cinder
Location: Travelling through my soul attempting to find myself.

Post by Cinder »

Love spells, black magic, etc. are against my morals entirely. I believe in love spells being manipulative, and basically the relationship your in is fake because your calling on magic to attempt to get someone to like you, so it's not really the person, more like your spiritual belief that it will work.
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

~Life is Good :) <3~
Sonni-Na

Post by Sonni-Na »

I feel spells making a specific person love you are wrong. however I feel that spells to draw "the right one" into your life are ok. I prefer to wait it out and give the "wrong" one's a try myself, though.
cloud

Post by cloud »

i would as well when i get older i believe i will be ok with that kind but for now i have not had a BF for yet i am to young and im more interested in my studies to try they destracting im told :roll:
Cinder

Post by Cinder »

cloud wrote:i would as well when i get older i believe i will be ok with that kind but for now i have not had a BF for yet i am to young and im more interested in my studies to try they destracting im told :roll:

People have been saying that for SO LONG. and funny thing is, it's true. Sometimes you wont get distracted so much as for your grades to drop, but for a lot of people that's not the case. ;)

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

cloud

Post by cloud »

im not going to take that chance im a A+ student and would like to keep it this way until collage im not saying ill never have a BF but im not go to for a long time is all
Cinder

Post by Cinder »

I can understand where your coming from, and i totally accept your opinions. Your making a good choice, putting grades before your wants!! :)

cloud

Post by cloud »

im glad u understand :D
YouRupturedMySilence

Post by YouRupturedMySilence »

Sonni-Na wrote:I feel spells making a specific person love you are wrong. however I feel that spells to draw "the right one" into your life are ok. I prefer to wait it out and give the "wrong" one's a try myself, though.
I agree completely
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

I don't know exactly how I feel about love spells the bring "the one" to you but I haven't been doing this long. I think I'm just going to aviod love Anything for the time being. It's not worth it. I'd rather study(yeah I guess I am a nerd)
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
Strawberry

Post by Strawberry »

I've always been against Love Spells, as in the type to draw in a certain individual, they go against the Law of Three, since you're sort of harming the person by putting them in a situation they shouldn't be in...

However, I think that spells to generally attract love, not just one person, are ok, as they are not manipulating anyone.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”