Hexing an Item

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
akumaxkami

Hexing an Item

Post by akumaxkami »

Before I begin, I'll state that I am *not* a Wiccan, nor do I believe in the three-fold law so don't throw that at me for this.

I'm looking for information on how to place a hex or curse upon an item so that when a certain somebody who isn't suppose to be using said item DOES they'll wish they hadn't.

It doesn't have to be anything major, just something small like feeling a shock when they touch the item or getting bad vibes when they think about using it.

I'm not looking for exact spells for this, just some basic information so I can construct one myself.

Thanks in advance! :twisted:
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

You basically "charge" the items, and can even put symbols or anything else you feel is necessary. You basically put your will into the item, that it is yours and yours alone until you decide differently and that anyone who has the nerve to take such things will have something like bad luck, negative energy follow them around until they return it or something else you find more fitting. If you worship or have a relationship with any gods or spirits declare them as part of it, especially if it is tools used for your spellworking. Also make sure to have your mind set that this is what's going on and put all of yourself into it, like any spellwork, but it's more important with this to not have any doubts of any kind, cause it could back fire on you.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

Thanks, that actually makes a lot of sense.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Not a problem. Need anything else just let me know.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

Just be sure that this is really what you want to do, and that you're willing to deal with the consequences (what if the person is seriously hurt - could you deal with that on your conscience? what if the spell backfires on you?). Don't rush into anything having to do with magick, Wiccan or not, because magick isn't something you screw around with.
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

All magick, "good" or "bad", should be done after serious consideration, not just because you 'feel like it'. As a matter of fact, I haven't done any magick for several months, as I don't feel that I need anything. Magick should usually be done in times of need, at least that is what I think. Most of the time, when I got into magick, I would be making spells and such because I wanted all these things. The Universe usually provides for most things. I do think that you are allowed to do magick for things you want, just don't go overboard with it. Really think about it. I'm sure that this sounds redundant, but I feel I must reiterate it, as it is very important.
Is it necessary to curse this person? Have they done something wrong to you? In the end, you are the one to decide. :)

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

Godsmack wrote:All magick, "good" or "bad", should be done after serious consideration, not just because you 'feel like it'. As a matter of fact, I haven't done any magick for several months, as I don't feel that I need anything. Magick should usually be done in times of need, at least that is what I think. Most of the time, when I got into magick, I would be making spells and such because I wanted all these things. The Universe usually provides for most things. I do think that you are allowed to do magick for things you want, just don't go overboard with it. Really think about it. I'm sure that this sounds redundant, but I feel I must reiterate it, as it is very important.
Is it necessary to curse this person? Have they done something wrong to you? In the end, you are the one to decide. :)

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
As I said, I am not cursing the person, but rather the item so that the person will not want to use it. I think I have a valid reason for doing so....I find that I have to replace things because my roommate uses them and then they break. And I never gave permission for using this item in the first place.

I realize this isn't something to rush into and I have put a lot of thought into it, which is why I'm asking here to get some good input and make sure nothing horrible happens.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi,

so basically you want to give your roomate a dose of own meds? Just charge and item with negative engery. actually i am shocked my self for saying that. there's a guy i want to hex is this guy won't leave me alone and tried to rape me. I used binding spells warding off negative engery because he has loads, he's a total ass. I said f*ck it i went got a stick yesterday from the forest and i wacked him in the gonads with it. he cried in pain and pasted out. hahah take that you taffer!!
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Sorry, but I have to tell you that hex will always backfire to whoever touch an object that is cursed, even you! there is no guarantee, like you will ask the curse to NOT harm you, but harm the others, I know you probably need something to keep hands off your tools or stuff but find another way.

I have a spell from Scott Cunningham if you want to try
and its harmless

With the first and middle fingers trace a pentagram over the object you want to protect, visualize purple energy as you trace it and say

With this pentagram I lay
protection here both night and day.
And the one who should not touch
let his/her fingers burn and twitch.
I now invoke the law of three
this is my will so mote it be"
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi wolf,

great idea! :D i hate his guts, he's a vermin waiting for the right time to bother me again. he hates the penagram, i wear one on my neckless and i drew a pendgram on my door. i hope my foster mum doesn't take it off. then i have to resort to fighting with stick.
WitchyLady506

Re: Hi...

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:Sorry, but I have to tell you that hex will always backfire to whoever touch an object that is cursed, even you! there is no guarantee, like you will ask the curse to NOT harm you, but harm the others, I know you probably need something to keep hands off your tools or stuff but find another way.

I have a spell from Scott Cunningham if you want to try
and its harmless

With the first and middle fingers trace a pentagram over the object you want to protect, visualize purple energy as you trace it and say

With this pentagram I lay
protection here both night and day.
And the one who should not touch
let his/her fingers burn and twitch.
I now invoke the law of three
this is my will so mote it be"
That's as much as a hex as anything else, it's just put a "nicer way". I've done "hexing" to all types of things and never had a problem. It's all about how you go about it and what you want to happen to the individual who takes your stuff, as taking without asking is technically stealing, imo. She's not wanting anyone who touches it to die, she wants anyone who touches it to ask permission and if they do take it without asking they wind up putting it back without using it, especially since they are damaging her property. There's nothing wring with that, and if she has clear ownership over the item, there's no issue, kinda like you if you put a spell on your car so that no one will want to break into and if they dare to, then until they give back your stuff or get caught they will have negative energy, or if you believe in karma, then that come back around to them immediately.

It's all about knowing what you're doing and taking the time to do it properly.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Greek that is pretty much a hex or curse... And invoking the law of three in it seems foolish, it essentially says "Hurt him a little bit, and then through the law of three hurt me three times more, thanks!"

I think that negative energy is a poor option here.... Your room mate is not spiritual, so negative energies will have less of an effect as they are not as sensitive to energy. Not only that but you are trying to use conditioning with a punishment for the action of stealing, except the punishment doesnt make sense.

It's like a dog that turds on the carpet and instead of doing something to stop or help it you just turn the heating up so the dog gets uncomfortable, it doesnt make sense, the dog has no link between turding and the fact it is now hot so the dog doesnt learn. It would be better when you see the dog turding to take the dog and the turd out to the garden and leave him out there for 5 minutes or so.

Your room mate, if affected, let's say feels tired for a few days, as far as they are concerned they just got a cold or need more sleep. It just doesnt make sense... this is more revenge than prevention.
zenine

Post by zenine »

Although I don't believe in getting revenge all the time, or always having the upper hand or anything like that (like some people think magic is for), I think the occasional jinx is okay IF the person is not stopping. That's my only exception.

Either cast a protection spell on the item, or bind the person. It would be better if you could find (or come up with) a spell that enables your roommate to be more considerate or a better friend, but I've never heard of anything like that. Have you?

I don't get the whole Idea of back-firing. It implies that spells are cast "the wrong way" when really each individual casts different spells and in different ways, because magic is an individual journey, thats why I get a little bit annoyed when everyone starts quoting the rede.
Believing in backfiring is too self-defeating. It sounds like it was made up by someone who fears magic. That, or a movie director (lol). But anyway, I don't mind debating.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

IMHO Wiccans are like christians, they fear everything. Confrontation, their own god and goddess, magick, harming people, etc...

A while ago i was on the wiccan path until i realized it just doesnt fit with me, it teaches things that just make you weak, a target for attack, and when the attack comes the rede ties your hands behinds your back and paints a freaking crosshair on your skull and then gives the other guys crossbows.

i have nothing against using "dark" magick per-say, in the same way i would kill anyone who tried to do me serious harm (think about it, a guy with a knife comes at you, the rede tells you to run away, only he is faster.... WOuld a better course of action not be to disarm this mother**** and once you have the knife ram it through his skull? I'd like to see him threaten someone else with a knife through his brain ;) )

But the key is the reason behind the attack... Let me tell a story, which is true. There is an abuse excuse for a human being who decided he/it would like to abuse my best friend... She saw sense and left him after he cheated on her. Now, i have many day dreams of torturing him to death, for instance, a solid steal chair with cuffs on, cuff his hands to the arms of the chair and then take a sledge hammer and smash his fingers and toes into meaningless sacks of smashed bone, crushed flesh and blood. Let him recover and then perhaps see how many needles i can place in his eyes in one minute, and so on... He would die, for sure, but it would take a damn long time.

However, what would that achieve? It would only serve to turn me into a creature of hate, like i once was. She is safe now so striking at him now the danger is forever gone is pointless, however, if he were to try to harm her again i would try to kill him or paralyze him, if i could... The point is the REASON for my attack, the first example, revenge, is pointless, he is no threat. The second example, protection, is a GREAT reason to destroy someone.

That is my basis for magickal attack, i would happily curse, hex, etc... to protect, perhaps if someone was attacking with magick then hexing them to drain energy, make them physically ill etc... would be a perfect idea... But again the rede says sit there and take it.

*shrugs*

I dont like wicca ;)
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi shadow,

how come you don't like wicca? it's it because the rules, or just another religon? I am wiccan but doing some spells agaist attacker who lives in our house. he got off scott free and here i can't sleep at night. so i am going to hurt him, i tried binding, and hexing items his room. you think i should hex the door nob or i would get the hex too? stupid teacher hovering over me asking what i am doing. I'm like ohh nothing much she goes but that's a pagan site, i'm thinking no duh. i am a pagan and she said oh. she backs off lol :D a big chicken baww bawwwk.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”