Reflexology vs Indian Head Massage

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
KaidaPyralis

Reflexology vs Indian Head Massage

Post by KaidaPyralis »

Hi there,

Basically I'm a stressy student with a variety of niggly health things and I'm after something to balance my energy. I just feel a bit out of sorts on top of being ill. As a student though, I can only really afford to pick one thing, so I was wondering what your opinions were on which is more effective and more relaxing!

Kaida
Lau
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Save your money. Take a salt bath.

Recipe:
Sea salt,
baking soda,
vineger,
oils.

Trust yourself for adding the right amount to a nice hot bath. Rinse with cold water.

Also, look in the meditation forum. Following random streams of thoughts with the mind for too long can make anyone sick and exhausted.

My love,
Y0mz
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
shadow wolf

Post by shadow wolf »

I love reflexology. I don't know if you would be able to do this but when I was a student I use to put my name forward to allow reflexology students practice on me. I use to get it free doing it that way.

I would also say one of the best things for stress is meditation. Simple and also free.

Y0m can I just ask about the salt and vineger baths? I understand the salt part but how does vineger work in this? I only ask because I know people who use this method but I could never work out what the vineger did.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

I agree with all the above postings. I want to add that using meditation and cleansing techniques together can also help.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”