aura reading

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Danax

aura reading

Post by Danax »

Question, I was wondering how one could do an aura reading?
Blessed be to all
Sometimes, it is the little things in life that really matter.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Aura Readings? Never heard of it, sorry.
~Alie!! :3
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Fallen Angel: The aura is a field of energy that surrounds the body or spirit. I would say that 99.999% of witches believe the aura exists. Some studies have shown results suggesting it does exist, while of course others show it doesnt. Science is divided.

The important things to remember is that it is always there until you die. Then it either just goes away, or surrounds your spirit as you move on.

It can be used as a basic shield in a psychic defense situation (eg turning it silver and more solid)

And it has colours. These colours usually reflect the person that owns the aura. A highly spiritual person might have a bright white aura or a purple one. A sad person might be black, grey etc... A person in love could be red, pink or any "happy" colour etc...

It can also react to spiritual and physical damage. A person with a tumor might show a dark red spot where the tumor is. A person who is being drained by a psychic vampire may have a weak aura or someone who is "cursed" may have a fainter, distorted aura with a mix of colours etc...

Danax: Search scribd.com for something like "aura reading" "sense aura" etc...
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I too wasnt sure on how to change the aura, but i was told that visualisation is the tool to do it. I imagine the aura feeds off of your state of emotion, desire and your thoughts and will.

I like to imagine myself surrounded by fire, as it is my element, like a giant flame all over my body, to do so i just visualise it and try to feel heat, imagine looking out through the flames, the sound of the flames licking the air etc... and get my mind into a flame state whereby i feel it is attuned to fire.

I dont know if it works... But like i say, i was told that willing the aura to change and visualising it does the trick. Perhaps someone else can fill in the gaps!
Danax

Post by Danax »

I've tried to do aura readings, I've gotten blue and yellow on one person, and then red on another, but for some reason, I couldn't do it for myself, and when I was able to, it was rather dark. Advice?
Blessed be to all
Sometimes, it is the little things in life that really matter.
WiccanBoy94

Post by WiccanBoy94 »

When i did my aura reading everything seemed to dim around me and a like red-orangish tinge appeared

Return to “General Divination”