Energy Work

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Energy Work

Post by Ginger Faith! »

If i wanted to raise my energy on a moments notice to make something happen(i.e. if i wanted to make air blow, or make a fire get higher), how would i go about by doing that?
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Ginger Faith!

The best way to get your energy up is to visualize it coming from the deepest part of your being. Bring it up from the base of your feet to the crown of your head. If you want to channel it through a part of your body like your eyes or hands, simply "see" the energy going out from where you want it to and effecting the thing you want to maipulate. It comes down to bringing energy from all parts of your body and then conentrating on where you want it to go. I hope that makes sense and is some help :)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Actually it helps a lot, are thereany kind of herbs i can use for better visualization?
I mean, i can do that, but is there anything that can help me focus a little bit more?
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Believe it or not, sage might be best to knock negative energy away and help you focus on the positive energy you're trying to work with. Also, sandlewood incence may be helpful again, to help you visualize the energy moving through you.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

YAY!
Im so beast, i totally bought that on saturday.
Jeez, i love it when im just, *sigh*
Thank you for your help, hun!
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

You are more than welcome dear! I find that concentrating on a scent or just the burning incence or herb can really help ground my energy which also makes it easier to bring it to the surface as well. This leads me to one other thing, always remember to ground! Probably does not need to be said but it never hurts :)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

do you think i can help flowers grow?
I mean, if i were to do a grounding spell in the woods(meaning i visualize the roots sprouting up and grabbing my ankles to ground me to the earth), would that be beneficial if i were to first go to the source, then go out on my own?(without the earth, and the roots)
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

I think energy workers can do basically anything they put their positive intention into. Growing Flowers may be a bit difficult but going to the source of pure energy is never a bad idea. I say take a walk in the woods, do some breathing and grounding exercises and then go from there. Make sense?
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Yea, it does.
And, heh. he flower was an example(:
Cant rush mother earth, everything blooms in its on time.
But, the walk in the woods is never a bad idea. i think there is a clearing in which i can go to...
Hmm,
Is it a good idea to open a circle? like bring some tea lights?
Ok, i think i should stop. my imagination is getting the best of me
But, thank youu for the advice!
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Imagination is everything so no worries. A circle can help but it is not neccessary for all types of energy work. If you want to open one I say go for it!
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

okkay, ill do that.
i think this should be easier then my mind thinks it is.
I really hate it when technical brains screw up the whole heart thing.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”