sisters?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Teaca

sisters?

Post by Teaca »

ok i met someone online on a chat room and i felt like i knew her from somewhere as soon as i started talking to her and we connected. we knew alot about each other and she messaged me yesterday and ask if i hurt anywhere and i told her that my back and head have been hurting for a week and my stomach had been hurting that day. and she said that she had fell on ice a week ago and she was have problems with her stomach that day. we thought it was just a freak thing but i dont know anymore. she knows so much about me and i know alot about her and we havent talked anywhere else before and i was just wondering if maybe we couldve been twin sisters before?
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

stranger things have happened..

i know from my own experiences... that things like this are best left UNQUESTIONED... i have often wondered that about people before.. my thoughts are this... yes probably... if not sisters then at least REALLY REALLY good friends... i think that its quite possible... i dont see any reason why not
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

not to completely disagree but don't leave it unquestioned, it's right and natural to question. Now it's entirely possible that at one point you were twins or maybe you are twin souls that just incarnated in family's that are no longer friends that previously were.
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

thank you guys so much she thinks we r as well.
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

It is very common for people who are connected through any type of strong bond to be very emotionally and spiritually close to each other. In my coven if one of us stubbed our toe at the grocery store, we'd get at least one phone call from someone else telling us to be more careful.
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

Thats cool....Me and here live on opposite sides of the U.S. so we've never met through anything but this online game. So we just thought we might have been that's all :)
Zili

Post by Zili »

I've been best friends with my bff for 12 years come this summer, we've always been like what you described and we were sisters before. I was the older bossy sister and she was the quiet meek little sister, just like we are today lol.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”