CRYSTAL SKULLS

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Azure*Skye

CRYSTAL SKULLS

Post by Azure*Skye »

Hi All,
requeseted the Link to the Crystal Skull Page...you will see a link at the top of the page on where to buy her Skulls...she has more than fair prices and thee highest quality I've ever seen...the link at the top of her home page should direct you too Ebay...Sherry, who is now the 'Caretaker' of Synergy..the Ancient Skull on her page, she uses Ebay too reach a broader market.
PLEASE read the Story of SYNERGY and how she aquired him...it's a cool story. Anyway, her crystal Skulls all 'SIT' with synergy before she sells them...she believe's that they communicate and That Synergy passes information off too these Skulls...read the story and you'll get a better picture of what i'm talking about. I'll write more later about some experiences i've had with some of my Skulls. Hopefully Tigerlily will too.
She and I are both caretakers of some of Sherry's Skulls (Synergy's Children :) hehe.
Enjoy!!!
BB

http://www.crystal-skull.com/
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

Ok weird story with the one skull I have,lol!!!

I was going to see Azure one weekend and I had the skull with me,welll liKe she said she has some of the skulls that my skull sat with,and I swear to you,as I got closer to her house,the skull started to rock in my hand,and I could feel all this happy energy running through it.When I got to her house it was even stronger,I have never felt something like that in my life.Got me a little freaked,lol!!!Azure actually gave me a skull before I left,he is a bit smaller than mine,and when he sits with my bigger skull,and I pick him up I swear you can feel him rocking back and forth in my hand.Very cool!!!

These skulls are truly amazing and you should really check out the page on Synergy,it is very interesting!!!!

Hey Azure,I wasnt being a smart butt when I sent the email saying NOT,lol!!I just meant I didnt have the chance to check out this thread yet,lol!I would never be a smart butt to you,ya know that girl!!!!I loves ya,hehe!!!!I'm only a smart butt to Pappy,lmao!!!!!

Hope to talk to you later on!!!

BB!!!

Tigerlily
5moons

Post by 5moons »

ME WANNA BUY :26:
Azure*Skye

Post by Azure*Skye »

WOW Foursouls...funny you should say that. (me wanna buy)
I was JUST about too post Sherry's ebay site for you.
take a look...I can assure you...these are the real deal..and Sherry is an amazing woman...and really helpful.

here's the link...enjoy...let me know if you get something :)

http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Star-Traders
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Azure Skye wrote:WOW Foursouls...funny you should say that. (me wanna buy)
I was JUST about too post Sherry's ebay site for you.
take a look...I can assure you...these are the real deal..and Sherry is an amazing woman...and really helpful.

here's the link...enjoy...let me know if you get something :)

http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Star-Traders
THANK YOU! :D

Post by Guest »

I just checked out the skulls,and I plan on getting myself a few more,they are truly amazing!!!!!

BB!!!

Tigerlily
5moons

Post by 5moons »

A little small but they will do when I get some cash.
Azure*Skye

Post by Azure*Skye »

Trust Me FourSouls...Size does'nt matter.
I'm speaking from experiences here...Sherrys Sckull hold an Energy i've never before felt...she lets them 'sot' with Synergy (the HUGE Ancient Skull) until they are programed...My smaller ones are as powerfulas my larger ones...
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Azure Skye wrote:Trust Me FourSouls...Size does'nt matter.
I'm speaking from experiences here...Sherrys Sckull hold an Energy i've never before felt...she lets them 'sot' with Synergy (the HUGE Ancient Skull) until they are programed...My smaller ones are as powerfulas my larger ones...
Me got it kool green_laugh
Avildar Ratlav

Post by Avildar Ratlav »

Does she do a Ritual on these crystals, to get them to have a enery like that? just wondering, I think I may get a couple, one for myself and one for a friend.
Azure*Skye

Post by Azure*Skye »

Johnny, Not a Ritual..it's a SITTING...some of the ones I have sat with Synergy for four years before she felt the where ready too go off too find there future caretakers (owners)
They recieve knowledge from The Synergy and are full of information.
BB
-Azure.
Avildar Ratlav

Post by Avildar Ratlav »

Ahh... ok, thanks for the information. I love crystals, they look really nice. I look forward to picking em up.
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

MM!!!

I just got 3 skulls,a jade one,a clear quartz one for scrying,and one for my daughter,a zebra colored one!!!!They are so cool,I cant wait to get them,hehe!!!!!

BB!!!

Tigerlily
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

That's cool Tigerlilly, I checked out the site and the Zebra ones were on my "faves" list. :)
5moons

Post by 5moons »

SKULL HURTS. Don't try playing skull smash with them. :twisted:

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”