Help with sounds

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
[White Orchid]

Help with sounds

Post by [White Orchid] »

1..Can anyone help me with high pitched sounds i sometimes hear then it is like the noises around me fade into the back ground and all i can hear is like a high pitched vibrating hum it is not painful though.

2..I have also been hearing chatter on the baby monitor but can not make out anything. The only thing i have heard that i could identify was a baby crying and mine was not in the house at the time. When i went to my daughters room her toy was playing on its own I told my partner and did not think much at first until he heard the same as I did baby crying about 2 nights after I had told him about what I saw and heard, he checked the babies room and our daughter was fast asleep.

The only take I have on this is:
I think it my be twins we lost 12mths before the birth of our 3rd child.I feel this because I am not in any state or fear more a state of charm when I hear this.

So if anyone can share their thought on these matters i would love to hear what you have to say
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

Forgot to say the high pitched noise i have been hearing for over the past few years.
Ankhhape

Post by Ankhhape »

Tinnitus
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I hope you and your partner thoroughly enjoy your little girl, and my condolences on the loss your twins.

It is generally a good idea to eliminate any possibility of a physical explanation, before exploring the metaphysical as an explanation for things. It is curious that your partner also heard the crying, though.

But regarding the high pitched sound, have you in fact gotten your ears thoroughly checked, in case it is some kind of tinnitus?
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

I have had hearing checked all ok.

As for my partner hearing the baby maybe this may help not sure

My partner is well different we met 4 years ago and were atracted to each other. At the time I did not know why after about 3 weeks I found out he was like me in many ways believed in thing you cant see and hear and well magic and had been this way for some time. When my partner met my father he asked him who his mother and father were, from that we found out we had been in the same close family circles yet never crossed paths.Our parents grew up together and were best of friends for many years well into their 30's. It is so strange we both never met. As a young girl I always said my man lived over the sea and when I met my partner he had just finished his last trip on the sea. He was a fisherman from the age 18-26. I feel he is my soul mate and maybe that is why he can hear and see what i do.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”