Whats the likelihood of meeting someone from a past life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
izzybit

Whats the likelihood of meeting someone from a past life?

Post by izzybit »

So what’s the likelihood of running into someone from a past life? The reason I ask is because I meet this guy yesterday in Barns and Nobles and we just started talking, it was weird because we instantly clicked. As we kept talking he was telling me a story about his sister and I already knew the story so I asked, just making sure I wasn’t super unobservant, if we had met before? He said no but he remembered me and couldn’t explain why. And I know this sounds odd but I feel like he was a girl when I knew him. So is this even possible or was it just a random and weird coincidence? Granted this is the same feeling I had when I meet my two best friends, its just an instant recognition.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Incredibly high actually.

It is believed by some that we have soul groups, or set individuals of souls that we are constantly reincarnated with.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I agree with Xal. It's highly likely this is a person you've interacted with over one or more previous lifetimes.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
izzybit

Post by izzybit »

Ok thank you. Its good to know I wasn’t just making a big deal out of something small.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”