The Flame

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Solus

The Flame

Post by Solus »

Ok in short I just recieved a very disturbing and strange image in what I can only say might've been meditation... I sort of well... It was weird... It might've even been just my body giving up on my slightly or it might be that I'm crazy and seeing things. Anyway.

I was in the middle of writing something just before and I just got pulled back abit from my writing and slumped downward... My eyes closed and I saw an image of an Angel on a Church wall... the wall seemed to be lit by fire or a candel or something firery. Anyway, the Angel was female its wings pointed on the top of Angel. It spread its wings open and they caught fire and my view moved then to the alter in the church where a girl lay, she was probably in her early twentys. I couldn't see much of her but she was lifeless under a white clothe. The Angel then reappeared in my vision, this time one half of it was black and the other half of it white before it dissappeared from my mind completely.

Ok another weird thing I just noticed was that whilst I was writing this my mind went off on a tangent. I started to write things that weren't actually in my mind... Bet I'm crazy or something... Here's three paragraphs of it, small paragraphs but still there:

A group of men in bowler hats, black and white photo stat on the mantle peice as a trophy for the blood that had been spilt.

and the smoke within the church was dim and choking in my lungs this couldn't be how I was going...

I picked up the skeleton and moved it to the other coffin kept by the preist here, it was crumbling and old I don't know where it came from but I don't think it was human.

A black and white room where a girl stands alone staring out the window. a crusifix around her neck and her hair in pig tails waiting, wondering needing some faith...

Can anyone explain? I mean I've had semi vision things in my meditation but this wasn't in meditation. Really fearing for my sanity here.

~Solus~
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hey Solus,

That's pretty weird, huh? Sorry, I don't really have an answer for you, but I felt as though I should respond. It could be a vision from a past life. Have you considered that?

Solus

Post by Solus »

I did consider that actually. But it seemed abit strange to be life... well actually it might be but I'm not sure. Thanks for responding anyway.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

hey i just had a thought do you think that that vision or what ever had something to do with the 'evil mathhomework' (meaning the choking/drowning, thingo that happened??) it could be a past life or something trying to be relised... or a spirt maybe??
Just a random thought,
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
5moons

Post by 5moons »

I am stumped after the angel wings burned and one became white and the other dark. It seems like a anime movie seriers X. Unless you were watching it. But other than that I am sorry I am no good at dream foresight.
Solus

Post by Solus »

Lol, Ok thats kinda funny... I have been meaning to watch X for awhile because I saw the add for it before 'Blood the last Vampire' but never actually seen it. Hmm... I'm very confused but I'm sure it'll make sence with time.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Solus wrote:Lol, Ok thats kinda funny... I have been meaning to watch X for awhile because I saw the add for it before 'Blood the last Vampire' but never actually seen it. Hmm... I'm very confused but I'm sure it'll make sence with time.
I hope it does soon for you. Maybe fate will let you understand it in everyday life. But it hard to say.
Solus

Post by Solus »

lol, maybe you telling me it reminded you of X will make me watch X and see something in it that will trigger something else and so on so forth. Goddess works in mysterious ways, and my spiritual guide speaks in riddles... WHY CAN'T ANYTHING JUST BE PLAIN AND SIMPLE! like you know... Hey, get inspired to do this! instead of a montage that makes little sence....
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Cause to but it easy and simple. LIFE IS A BIT**. Ok simple enough for you
Foxy_000

Post by Foxy_000 »

k did u have a really bad day, cuase if u did, and fell asleep, it could just be a really weird side affect.
Arren

Post by Arren »

Who can say?

Write a book, it'd be quite interesting.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”