Two short video insights on my own Cornish Pellar Witchcraft

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Dark_Tower

Two short video insights on my own Cornish Pellar Witchcraft

Post by Dark_Tower »

I hope you enjoy
Dark Tower
Mal Corvus
http://www.youtube.com/mywitchcraft
Last edited by Firebird on Wed May 06, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: video links messed up
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

Hello Dark Tower,

Welcome to Everything Under the Moon. I thought you were a spammer at first, when I noticed all the videos you had posted, but after watching a couple of them and visiting your YouTube channel, I see that you are a pagan who likes to make videos about witchcraft. That's cool. I like the videos. I hope you'll decide to join some of our conversations here as well as posting videos.

Bright Blessings,
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Dark_Tower

Post by Dark_Tower »

Hi

I am pleased you did not dismiss my rather simplistic videos out of hand. I create these basically for fun & as an alternative visual aid contribution.

Being Dyslexic I personally can have difficulty with my own learning methods. I can read pages of written dialogue and it does not sink in, as I can get in effect word blind.

However, show me one picture and I get a better understanding of the topic far more clearly.

I found most forums to full of endless dialogue & very little visual contribution; I just feel that visual images can sometimes be just as important as written dialogue. A case of a picture paints a thousand words.

I therefore hope the videos are equally of interest too some others

Mal Corvus
Humilis

Post by Humilis »

Your videos are very fun to watch. I hope I can watch more when i have time :)

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”