Time of my death

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Syndica

Time of my death

Post by Syndica »

hi everyone :D

I have a story to tell u guys about. it's about the time of my death and what i expieranced.

One day i go and get my hair dyed and hours later my face starts to swell I went to lay down. when i woke up i couldn't see and having trouble breathing. they called 911. i said to the ambulance guy don't let me die i still have work to be done here. Time i was at the hospital they gave me some drugs to stop the reaction which didn't help, at this time i couldn't speak any more. they put a tube down my throat and i could hear them that's she's not going to make it. My body felt like i was floating and warm and so beautiful light which i could see, I knew i was dead i could see my grandmother telling me to go back i have work to do. She sent me back and i woke up still blind with my chest hurting. I was listed in critical condition. I was in the hospital for 5 days.

it's weird what i saw but i know that death is not painful it's so much more then that. so that's my story. :)

xoxox :)
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Interesting, did you see anything other than your grandmother and the warm light?
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

yes I saw myself on the bed while the doctors worked on me, i turned around there was the light. my grandmother said i should use my gift to help others and that she loved me and it wasn't my time yet and i needed to go back because i still have work on this earth. :)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”