Twlilght

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
SMushroom

Twlilght

Post by SMushroom »

Lots and lots of people in my school are crazy about it.

what about you? like it hate it?

i love the books the movie was a lil off but i still liked it. cant wait for new moon.

and yes... i am one of the "twlilght people" lol :D
Erhalten Sie Einen Geschmack Der Religion Leckt Eine Hexe.
BlackTeddyBear

Post by BlackTeddyBear »

Kinda sick of hearing about Twilight , but overall I think the Twilight books rock, and personally I liked the first movie. Annnnnd you better go with me to see New Moon! :D
SMushroom

Post by SMushroom »

Well ya i'm going with you :p opening nite doog lol
Erhalten Sie Einen Geschmack Der Religion Leckt Eine Hexe.
[Guardian Wolf]

Post by [Guardian Wolf] »

As a book it is over rated, as a movie it was over rated. It is a fad that shall pass, and flicker out like all the fads before them.
AfootFuzzball

Post by AfootFuzzball »

Guardian Wolf wrote:As a book it is over rated, as a movie it was over rated. It is a fad that shall pass, and flicker out like all the fads before them.
But it's an annoying fad because it's changed everyones idea of a vampire. This was funny.

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lu_PY405f40&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lu_PY405f40&hl ... a&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.---------- Ralph Waldo Emerson

=====Carpe Diem=====
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

XD :shock: Omg @ the video!
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

*groan*

I can enjoy vampire films but seriously, this is not a vampire film! Its stupid love story and the writers knew themselves it was boring so they decide "Yes, lets make half of them vampires" and so it began. 2 hours of drudgery while i watch tennagers go about their fickle affairs with the cliched "I love him but his parents dont agree, what do we do?" Only this time the parents dont just dislike the girl, they want to eat her. At least at the start.

Please please go away twilight!
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I think they're lame movies but i'll watch them anyway, only once, i wont waste my money to see them again...

This is one of my favourite sayings about the film....

Edward Cullen takes the "n" out of Fang....
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

that video was AMAZING!

Blessed Be,
Teaca

Post by Teaca »

i enjoyed the books somewhat. i dont like that they sparkle that was stupid. twilight as a movie was ok i guess but new moon wasnt really all that i thought it was gunna be. i was disappointed by it really. i cant wait for breaking dawn though. that should be good
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
sage nightdust

Re: Twlilght

Post by sage nightdust »

SMushroom wrote:Lots and lots of people in my school are crazy about it.

what about you? like it hate it?

i love the books the movie was a lil off but i still liked it. cant wait for new moon.

and yes... i am one of the "twlilght people" lol :D
please, don't be. convert yourself to something good. like "The wheel of time" I hate twilight with every cell in my body
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

OH, BIG WOOP if he or she like's Twlight then so BE it !
I don't understand why, people make it a big deal w people
like the movie or not, or whatever the case maybe. I personally liked
the books and the first movie was okay, but the second movie was
way better than the first.(BUT thats just me) Hopefully the next movie will be good...I HOPE! >.<
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

Twisted_Pixie wrote:Edward Cullen takes the "n" out of Fang....
Hahahahaha,this was a good one!!!

I kinda liked the books though they are extremely romantic even for me.I didn't like the twilight film,but I liked New Moon.
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

I think the books are a wonderfull love story but they have alot of the Vampire facts WAY off. I love the books for a good FANTASY read. I wont even count most things that are called fantasy as fantasy. If you'd like to know the REAL facts pm me. I have a friend who is a vampire and a demi god at once..it's very strange. They cannot prove their existance to us so don't try to make them if you know one. They have a gaurdian that will kill them if they prove their existance to anyone before changing them.

They don't sparkle.

They cannot feed on animals, they are poisonous. Alot have tried but after alot of deaths they stopped trying.

The sun is poisonous to them but not as much as most think. They can come out on cloudy days but if it's sunny and they're in the sun for more than a few seconds they will die.

If you have any other questions I can answer them, but only about Vampyric Gargoils. They're still Vampires except they can fly.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

wow... this thread took a turn for the weirder.

I assume you are being serious here when you tell us that vampires are real (with the whole feeding on blood, dislike of the sun etc... and various other claims)?

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”