The Elements...

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

The Elements...

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

The Elements

Fire, Earth, Water, & Air
I would dwell within Spirit but that is for another time & post...

Working with elements can work to your advantage, or be a disadvantage... it all depends on your element...

Remember, always be respectful

My elements are spirit and air...

Lets start with Air.

Try to control the flow of Air... feel the direction that its going and think it going to another direction. It also helps if you use your energy to influence the flow of the air...

If you have any problems doing this post your problem and I will help you as much as I can...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I like all of them and see them all as equal so I'm all elements. Because I treat them all with the same respect
Alchemist of Blue Roses

*removed by nameless*
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

No...it isn't just for you. Its for all the people she doesn't like. Black Magick section, which it isn't because majority is nature. Is for all the rejects :P goody
Alchemist of Blue Roses

I've went through several lives today... I picked up some experience with the Fire Element...

Well then onto our next Element, Fire...

Choose a place that is comfortable, make sure that it is not windy...

Light a candle or one of those wick oil candles that burn themselves out...

Imagine bending the flame. Channel your energy however you want and visualize bending the flame...

Always keep salt & water nearby in case something catches on fire...
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Next Element, Water...

You can go somewhere big like a calm lake, or you can get a Silver pot and fill it with water...

You can meditate or do whatever you feel to get a focused and calm mind...

Look into the lake, or pot, and visualize ripples forming on the waters surface, (do not touch the water) you can focus your energy into your palms and release it into the waters surface (with out touching the water)...

Try various things to make the water ripple without touching the water, or pot...

Many Blessings my Angels...
Samael...

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”