Black Panther totem

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
SoraQuasar

Black Panther totem

Post by SoraQuasar »

well, didnt know where to put this, and this section looked the more fitting one to share my story how i found out my totem.

6 months ago I meditated and found myself in the jungle at night time, i could feel a lot of animals around but couldnt really see them. as i was walking around a big black panther came to me [now i should say whole my life I liked cats and the wild cats, but I never really thought about panthers too much].
He was calm and looked deep into my eyes for a while, we didnt talk and we didnt do anything but calmly look at eachother. some time have passed like this and suddnly a bear came [could say he wasnt so calm himslef] and the panther attacked him. I woke up from that because i couldnt see that fight and i felt really tired.
After this encounter i searched the net for the meaning and came across "totem animals" [that frenkly i didnt know nothing about] i read some stuff and i came across the description of the black panther.
I have to admit, i really cried when i read it, it was so strong to me, like it WAS me but in a way, more perfect. now everytime i think about it, i get emotional...
well, some time back, i was talking with friends about dreams we had when we where kids. I have memory of 4 dreams that i still remember.
i was shoked when i rememberd one of them. in the dream [that i had when i was around 12 years old] i was running away from people in the woods, after a while i saw a cage with a a huge black cat locked in there [now i get it was a panther] once i saw it i found [dont laugh, i was 12 ] a shotgun in my hands and well... now i ren after the people XD.

well, thats my story.

I still havent spoken with the panther, he just comes to me sometimes, and i feel he is around.
well im waiting for him to be ready [and myself] so we could finally talk.

and humm... after a very hard periode i had [hearbreak and a lot headacks if you know what i mean] my panther pulled me out of it in the most right moment, and after that, i could see everything clear. i learnd a lot thanks to him. he saved me but also gave me the chance to learn and fight.

mmm... haaa and i still dont know whats his name T_T I dont want to give him a name beacuase i know he has one and when the time comes he will let me know.

oh and once last thing, after all that period, i decided to do a tattoo. i just have to tell ya guys, i always wanted it but i never done one because i know its for life and i never had anything i could really put on my body and know i would live with it all my life. but after all this... I did it.

my panther is always with me now ^_^

edit: OMG so many panthers in one post O_O i think i overdid this XD
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Good for you. Its nice isn't it? Spider doesnt talk to me. Just visit every 15 mins or so. I talk to her though.
SoraQuasar

Post by SoraQuasar »

yeah I talk with the panther too... he's a good listener. listens and also, in some way, talkes back to me but without words at all. its wierd :P but i dont mind, that way i know he really listens and not just waiting for me to pet his head XD
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

SoraQuasar wrote:yeah I talk with the panther too... he's a good listener. listens and also, in some way, talkes back to me but without words at all. its wierd :P but i dont mind, that way i know he really listens and not just waiting for me to pet his head XD
hahaha...exactly...lol....good for you bro...
SoraQuasar

Post by SoraQuasar »

atheist of peace wrote:
SoraQuasar wrote:yeah I talk with the panther too... he's a good listener. listens and also, in some way, talkes back to me but without words at all. its wierd :P but i dont mind, that way i know he really listens and not just waiting for me to pet his head XD
hahaha...exactly...lol....good for you bro...
sis, not a bro :P
blackswordca

Post by blackswordca »

heh, mine tends to just watch and smuck me upside the head when needed.
"The meek shall inherit the Earth.. the rest of us shall conquer the stars"

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”