Astral - gray figure trying not to let me back to body

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
devilslilsister666

Astral - gray figure trying not to let me back to body

Post by devilslilsister666 »

The other night i was out and to get back to my body on the bed was a scary hard thibg to do this this just keept pulling me away, needless to say with alot of effort i was back and awoke. Anyone have any of the same experiances? just wondering.
Brandielion
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

describe what blocked you in more detail. as much as possible even trivial usless didn't even notice stuff is helpfull...

What sensation did it cause..

What were you astral projecting for? Where did you go? What did you do?
Besides this did anything else strange happen?

Time, location.

Be detailed, descriptive, paint a vivid picture for us.

Love
&
Peace
devilslilsister666

vivid pic

Vivid pic i was outside my body and could see myself sleeping then a grey orbis figure grapped my feet and was pulling me from getting back to the bed where my body was laying sleeping it waas like a wind force i had to grab hold of the closet then get into the closet from there i had to struggle to grab hold of the bede while being pulled by a wind force like feild by my feet i grabed the bed got into my body woke up. i was scared and frightened.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

If it shows again the best thing you can do is assertively tell it to back down. Nothing can keep you out of your own body unless you let it.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

HonorRose wrote:If it shows again the best thing you can do is assertively tell it to back down. Nothing can keep you out of your own body unless you let it.
howa bout death? lol

Describe the figure
devilslilsister666

huh
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

im sorry. I don't have the time for this puzzel at the moment. I am already working on SPs "puzzel" and it hurts my head.

but tell us abou this thing that attacked you...everthing u can tell us. even usless shit...
newmoonlight

Post by newmoonlight »

Something very similar happend to me about 2 years ago. I was above myself and could see myself in bed asleep, and then I had a feeling someone or something was with me. Out of no where I saw this dark gray figure watchin me as I slept, then it looked up at me and attacked me. I didnt see it coming, it happend so quickly. All I kno is I jumped back in my body, but this thing was still attackin me, it was trying to pull me by my feet, then something gripped tightly around my throat. I couldnt breath. My girlfriend at the time actually heard and witnessed me trying to breath. This never happend again. But I havent did any projection since too terrified to even try or think about it. In fact I read this and debated for a little bit on even responding but I know how I felt afterwards and maybe if I talked about it then it might of helped me...?!?!?!
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I had a similar experience to this as well. A few years ago I was sitting in a chair in my living room meditating. I wasn't even attempting astral travel at the time is was only meant to be a simple meditation.
Nonetheless I came out of my body. There was a thick 'fog' in my house and around the outside.
I was aware (but didn't see) the presence of something else with me in the room.
I tried to get back into my body and 'wake up' but each time I tried I just found myself back in the room full of fog.
I tried several times but just couldn't wake up.
Something told me I had to clear the fog from my house and from around it, so in my astral body I went around the house and literally blasted it away, it sounds odd now but in my astral body I could produce light from my right hand and this light seemed to burn away all this fog. I also went around the outside of my house and cleared that away too.
Only when all this fog was gone could I return to my body. The whole experience lasted about 2 hours.

I can't say with any certainty what this was all about but I think sometimes we're forced into action when things need taking care of.
newmoonlight

Post by newmoonlight »

I had a really hard time trying to fall asleep after I posted last nite. Even though I never forgot what happend, I guess I thought if I didnt speak of it I could put it in the back of my mind I would forget it.
Anyway Im really curious to how many others have had similar situations and I would really like to hear Atheist of peace take on it. I kno you said earlier in this thread you were very busy, so if you get some time that would be kewl!!!
RestoringtheGoddess

Post by RestoringtheGoddess »

Could these grey figures be the alien greys that steal human souls? For more info please read Satan's sermons at www.joyofsatan.org

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”