I dunno

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Heaven_and_Earth

I dunno

Post by Heaven_and_Earth »

gotta do this kinda quick b4 i lose it all ok to late but i remember the outline of it... in my dream there was a friend of mine or at least he was a friend in the dream because in real life i know noone like him, he was gorgeous and i told all my other friends about him had pictures and everything and i mentioned kyle and thats what i called him, except the kyle i really do know looked nothing like the dream it was confusing it was like the same story kinda thing...kyle came into town last week and spent the week here in town and then my dream went off that...kind of confusing i know lol but its weird

~Justin~
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hmm, ok--- maybe a wishful thinking kind of dream? Is there something in the real Kyle that you maybe haven't noticed in life yet? (The subconscious is such a tricky little thing.) :28:
Heaven_and_Earth

Post by Heaven_and_Earth »

you confused me a bit what do you mean by not realizing something in the real kyle? if i havent realised it do i know its there? its a good point of view though i will think about it

~Justin~
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Sorry for the confusion- I was a bit confused as well. What I mean to say is that there may be some good in him or some connection with him that you presently only see subconsciously. (So you do know it's there, you just haven't consciously come to terms with it yet.)
I'd say take some time to be a close friend to Kyle and see what you find out. Now that you know there may be something in there to see, it'll be easier to find. :28:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”